Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I earned $9.20 total. Anyone get the full range of $15-20?

How'd you do s.rock?
Crash-you break even or were you able to nab some profits?
Post your stats.

We had another breakout. I did not see it develope as I took the rest of the day off.

Well crash, it's going to be a hard call. It depends partly on Crude prices. Gold moves in step with crude to some extent. I don't like to get in the market to early before NY Nymex opens, as that period is highest volume and if a sell occurs, you wait for the trend, confirm it and then execute an order.

So I hate to predict, but look for signs of strength. If crude pulls back, wait and watch for weakness in Gold and in crude. Follow the reactions of others and "go with the herd" (unless you can forsee the herd falling off a cliff!)

And be very careful not to form a biased opinion. It makes it harder to change with the market.

Forcasts are for weathermen :)

Gold aiming 1000 $ by august starting. Oil aiming new highs.

I had that sell call which i traded twice.One lot sold at 930 $, covered at 926 $.Came up, again sold 2 gold mini . Both exited at 928 $(low was 927 $, i trailed stop and it hit) profit of 4 $ in ounce and 4 $ in mini.

I had a stop buy at 934.5 rallied up.I exit it at 939.5 $. Profit of 4 $ in ounce. Then i sold 2 goldmini at 942 $.One i exit at 940 $. And other one hit trailed stoploss at cost to cost. 2 $ profit in gold mini. And my long term hold from 916 $(entry was 918 $) . . I exit two gold mini lot today at 945 $.(i buyed 5 gold mini at 916 $).Profit of 28 $ x 2 gold mini=56 $. :) things going good for me past few days. Though that oil break below 138 $ brought me into some tension. :)