Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome mate.
I was late to the party and was able to earn $1. Good call S.Rock, NOW I'll be off to bed!
Keep rockin' those trades like a pro!

Cheers

EDIT: You are right. I just got in and out of the trade for an easy $1 profit before bed. It was showing weakness and you nailed it right on!

Range is too tight currently and volume will soon pick up as New York NYMEX opens.
Ahhhh I'm not sure, but if crude pulls back, I might sell gold because I could see it slide, possibly.
It's too early to detect a trend. If it cracks down, then I'll go for it....I'm hungry time for b.fast!

Where will we go at open?

I need a home-run trade for today.

If we crack 927, I say short with SL @ 928.50

I'm looking for widespread weakness if oil sells off and stocks rally. Oil Inching toward 135

long buy stop in @ 934
short sell stop @ 922

stop buy at 934 triggered, out at 938 for +4$

Last edited:
Showing some strength and getting some bounce, with nice volume. How's everyone doing?

Edit: Wow, Breakout! Right at the opening. I made a quick $4, but I would have had $6 but I accidently fumbled the key board and I ment to set a stop but instead sold a Limit! ****! Dumb mistake. Nonetheless I still hit my profit target for the day! Now I can sit back and enjoy choosing the next play.

Hope you all are trailing with stops! And don't fumble your DARN KEYBOARD! Jeez, only a Yank would do that...

Last edited:
Trend may be exhausted?

Volume leveled off quite a bit (to be expected). Let's see if it can hold 937 supoort. If it breaks 939-940 expect a possible breakout. Oil broke out which triggered the move in gold, the charts spoke before it occurred. Oil has come off it's high spike.

For now, I'm flat. Remember not to get too greedy guys.

EDIT: We are near a second break out. Buyers seem to be filing in! I bot in, Good call Rathcoole!
Let's rock this trade! I want to see a $10 breakout. I set my stop @ 939.60 (yes, I like a tight stop personally).

2nd EDIT: Riding this one hard! NO keyboard fumbling this time, trail it baby! Okay I'm getting a little over-emotional, but we're locked into decent profits with more upside.

Last edited:
I have nearly 300% of my daily goal.
:) Who else is content?! I bet you all are eyes on the chart!

Happy fortunes