Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dollar got STRONGER (haha) today. I wish I was up to buy in the 950's! I missed that opportunity. Too late to buy I think, so if the dollar rallies I'm going to short. If the dollar continues to slide, I go long.
I missed the boat again, darn.

What's a bear trap?

today is kind of sketchy

Last edited:
Wow, Euro is crashing a little bit. Gold is doing crazy things. Now it's erasing todays big spike!
Dollar is holding ground it seems.

I smell manipulation. Looks like a trap, and I'm not buying until it comes down further.

Will we go lower than 953? I will buy at 953 but not if it cracks. I may test a long now. Dollar still strong tho.

Is the dust settling you think?
Wow the bottom...where is it?

Last edited:
Hope nobody got burned on the way down today. I was flat for the day.
This serious corrective activity might go on for another day.

I'm thinking of starting on gold now. Just waiting for it to go down a bit before going long.

Chill-u r at the right place :)

yes, gold has an inverse relationship w/USD. Watch oil and euro as well!
Profit is everywhere if you can time your trades right!

Why there was on call given yesterday ?

Reason 1: i never wanted to short in gold.

Reason 2:crude was saying that he gonna touch 130 $.While a crude fall is pending,buying was risky in gold.And shorting was not the trend.

Hope you all saved from yesterday's manipulation.

This on going is a irregular elliote wave 4 correction.I once mentioned this though,i hate to short in this unless its convincingly high enough.Waiting for this cat and mouse chase to get over today.Monday onwards we will be into serious business.Till then don't trade in bulk.

For some reason the USD is holding it's ground and trading within a range. If the USD isn't sinking, then gold does not go up. I can only be confident in gold when the dollar plunges.

I'm flat today, but I am waiting to see if we fall back to support again.

Edit: We need a EURO rally next week!
euro is hanging at supoort @1.58's and could get into the 1.59's which is resistance.

time to crack open the books! I just purchased "Market Wizards" by Jack D. Schwager.
I think it's a good book, 400 pages or so.

Last edited:
I've gotten through half of the book. It's a bunch of interviews with futures traders, stock traders and currency traders.

Each trader interviewed gives advice and their story. They talk about stops, dicipline, psychology, loss, staying in the game and finding what works.

Some started with <5,000 and turned it into huge money trading futures(millions)...Richard Dennis is a well known trader. his story is inspiring to say the least!

it seems even the best have lost amazing amounts....and earned amazing amounts.

S.Rock-I don't think i could teach you :) you are more like my teacher!
but i sopose we all help eachother in some ways!

thanks for ur comment arthur.

i started with 30.000 rupees. thats somewat 725 USD only !!.by grace of god and luck i could earn few more USD and increase my credit.

hmmmm i am thinking of giving crude calls as well. as i surfed this forum last 2 days i foundmany threads n discussions upon this crude oil. might be i can bring them alll under this roof n help each other in taking profit out of crude :d