GodOfTrading

luckyd1976

Established member
I've been meaning to ask you a question... Do you trade? Or do you spend all of your days copying and pasting your links/hyperlinks, into every forum you can sign up for. And really now has this stategy worked for you? Are your click throughs paying you enough to waste my time reading your crap daily???
"godoftrading" - Google Search

Get a real job or ATLEAST ADD Some original thought TO ANY FORUM... You participate in...

I find my information to be very useful thank you. maybe you should pull your head out of your a$$ and realize that maybe just maybe i'm trying to spread around the trading community articles and information that i find realvent and well... usefull.

sorry that it bothers you really, i mean seriously i should have though that you don't have the brains to simply look away from an article i post.

I too have noticed this.

Godoftrading, you could of course be completely innocent and I may have you mistaken but you certainly have the feel of a back door vendor.

You've opened 25 new threads out of 27 posts the other 2 posts are in response to these post), and they are all heavily opinionated on extremely different subjects. Just what a vendor would do to pull in various different people from different areas.

Check out godoftradings profile page and click on new threads started.

Your posts are heavily opinionated without discussion, you open new threads to gain maximum exposure and although your posts seem to be very informative you then go and post TWO links on TWO seperate occasssions to a useless ad site which to mention is pay per click so the vendor(whoever that is?) gets paid when clicking around the site.

You then state in your defence that its just a great site you happen to use...that sounds like a reco to me and by having to sign up to get barraged with more ads so the vendor gets more money once you've given them your name and address.

Anyone can verify this by clicking back through godoftrading's posts (all 27 of them) and see zantrio ad site (linked twice), if you click to sign up it asks for all info on address and emails, this is for one purpose only.

Seems extremely suspicious. If you are an advertiser/vendor then note it on your profile so at least we all know where your coming from.

Last edited:
You've opened 25 new threads out of 27 posts the other 2 posts are in response to these post), and they are all heavily opinionated on extremely different subjects. Just what a vendor would do to pull in various different people from different areas.

Check out godoftradings profile page and click on new threads started.

GodOfTrading more like GOSpammin... If you do a member search to View all his posts from all of his Forums you'll see they are exactly the same cut, paste, and links. EXACTLY THE SAME POSTS!!!

http://www.early-retirement.org/foru...earchid=384124
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...searchid=33998
godoftrading - Viewing Profile
http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/se...earchid=179775
FX Instructor Forums
InformedTrades
Alpari (UK)'s Forex and CFDs Forum
Forex Forum - FXstreet.com
http://www.investorsiraq.com/member.php?u=13406
Forex Forum

Thankfully the Ignore button does work on this site! And personally If I was a MOD, I would ban him. But thats just me.

GodOfTrading more like GOSpammin... If you do a member search to View all his posts from all of his Forums you'll see they are exactly the same cut, paste, and links. EXACTLY THE SAME POSTS!!!

http://www.early-retirement.org/foru...earchid=384124
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...searchid=33998
godoftrading - Viewing Profile
http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/se...earchid=179775
FX Instructor Forums
InformedTrades
Alpari (UK)'s Forex and CFDs Forum
Forex Forum - FXstreet.com
http://www.investorsiraq.com/member.php?u=13406
Forex Forum

Thankfully the Ignore button does work on this site! And personally If I was a MOD, I would ban him. But thats just me.

lucky you really are an ass seriously. you don't even read ****. did you not see that all I do is gather up information that i feel is useful and then pass it around the trading community. Out of 25 posts 2 of them link to a site (look wow i'm not even using the name). Like seriously man wtf can't i get a little bit of respect here.

and btw what the hell did i do to deserve getting banned? other then add good content and posts to the community I feel I haven't done anything bad at all

godoftrading,

ah, the one who chose an arrogant name, sorry mate but its how I see it.

your posts are selective by nature so any new trader could be influenced by your post's.

Traders are more than capable of sniffing out there own info without the need to be swayed.

It would help if you talked a little as opening up new threads with selective info from this person's opinion to anothers leaves it a little cold to say the least, suspicious even.

Maybe filling out your profile so we know a little more about the person you are would also help, at the moment your just an internet person that posts selective info that are copied and pasted from other places or clipped from selective news outputs.

Your profile is 'a man in USA'. Great. This site has a profile page for the reason of an easy introduction, you can be bothered to post and open countless threads but yet you dont bother to fill out the simplest of things so people can at least know your basics.

As I'm sure your aware, the markets can be shocked by certain news and this can act as a kind of propergander, by you posting these clips your helping to spread it but yet you offer no comment, they're not even dated and some of them are wrong, ie oil not hitting $135 when it had done days before. If your gonna post news then at least make it relevant and up to date, old news is no news.

So, the question gets asked. Why do you do it? Another 'caring person' perhaps who 'cares' for others?. I dont know, I just ask the questions that I have in my mind.

Hi Lee, the fact that his profile may be a little sparse would be my fault, I deleted his sig which linked to godoftradings (myspace?) homepage which did contain his full profile, hope that clears things up a little there.

All
For the record I will state that godoftrading has not over stepped the mark on any site guidelines (apart from sig, which was no big deal cos it was his homepage) and has not posted as far as we can see any affiliated style click throughs. If someone can point to a post that breaks a guideline, post/pm a link please and we will take a look.

What he posts elsewhere on the net isn't an issue for moderation here, unless it directly brings this site or the members into disrepute.

O.k, maybe I just had my suspicious head on.

godoftraing, if you would fill out your profile you would get more interaction with other members and of course talk or post in active threads instead of constantly creating new ones. This of course assumes you wish to.

On another note, I'd like to make this post an apology to godoftrading.

Please bear in mind that sneaky little buggers are every where and we've all come across them, it just seemed a little like you could have been 'one of them'.

Sorry mate.

Godoftrading, please bear in mind that we get soooo much spam to this site so many of us regulars will be suspicious and recognise the usual tricks that spammers adopt. Something to consider, hence the sharp reactions above. :)

losing members lucky??????? what the hell are you talking about. t2w just crossed the 100k member total. doesn't sound like a site losing members to me.

mods seriously do need to ban you

I personally have GOT on ignore...

1 Posting habits
2 He's a liar just trolling for eyeballs

MODs go ahead and ban me if you like. Besides this site is losing traders anyway.

His Myspace sig was M/34yrs Old North Carolina
Early Retirement Forums - View Profile: godoftrading
Funny now its 19yrs old and PA and his GoT myspace was deactivated.

btw i used to live in pennsylvania. recently moved to north carolina. and what about 19 years old??

I personally have GOT on ignore...

1 Posting habits
2 He's a liar just trolling for eyeballs

MODs go ahead and ban me if you like. Besides this site is losing traders anyway.

His Myspace sig was M/34yrs Old North Carolina
Early Retirement Forums - View Profile: godoftrading
Funny now its 19yrs old and PA and his GoT myspace was deactivated.

Now he's cleared his Date of Birth from his profile at the link provided above after 10:04pm