GFT offering Binaries betting

closing your account

I also held an account since the early days of there binary offerings, it was good with automatic execution for a few months, I was then put onto dealer referral which Is when I had all sorts of problems.

Basally if the price ever moved in my favour they would automatically reject the bet, should the price move against us, it was a 100% guarantee to be taken, I then moved to there market orders, where my trades were guaranteed to be accepted, but the price would not be, I soon noticed I was getting shafted. Trading 5 minute binaries, it took them often 30 seconds to confirm my price, with the same scenario if the price had moved in my favour, the price would get altered, the opposite, I would get the price I had requested, I made a spreadsheet to see how many points they were taking from me, and it was often in excess of 150 a day. Eventually they pulled the plug on my account, and closed my account with immediate effect, which was against there t/c's stating they must give me 30 days written notice, I complained they then said they can open my account, but I will not be able to place trades and then after them 30 days it would be closed again. I honestly wouldn’t bother with this bunch.

hi
i'm recently my account closed with gftuk and i'm until now not happy and upset because honestly i start to make money

are you serious about closing your account and what happens exactly with you please reply to me

Yes, gftuk behave like unregulated brokers. I also switched from automatic to manual execution performance dealer. Then there were the manipulation with price expiration. Sometimes they changed the price to 10 pipettes to make unprofitable option. In the end they just closed my account without explanation. Do not waste your time with gftuk , they will not allow you to make money.