Getting to grips with CCI

JonnyT - at least you didn't cancel it out with a red so I should be thankful for that at least. :)

GreyingSurfer - to find out who has voted for you (but not the ratings they gave you) just click on the red link beneath your votes. I believe you only get the red link when you have three or more votes. :D

Hi mmillar,

You are a vote ahead of me, so I bow to you superiority :cheesy:

JonnyT

Yes, the posts about voting and the talk of "war" is kind of getting off-topic, considering I asked a question about CCI and indicators (my fault for having brought up the topic of voting in the first place, naturally).

I gave a vote to everybody who posted something useful about my original question. You all got a 3. Simple.

Seeing as we've gotten so far off topic please consider this thread dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, that wouldn't be moral. Haven't got a clue who it was. If I ever get to the magic '3' we'll know who the culprit was, but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Perhaps elements of this thread could be cut & dumped on the 'lounge' board?

mmillar said:
GreyingSurfer - it looks like it was you who voted yourself down so, go on, bump yourself up to a 5.

It was, I was trying to work out how the voting worked and gave myself 0 (I'm modest, but not that modest!). I didn't realise I could change it. OTOH, I like the rainbow effect I get at present, so perhaps I'll keep it :cool: