Getting to grips with CCI

JonnyT

2,560 22
I voted for you, but have to admit it was a mistake.

I had noticed someone else had voted for me, but I was not perfect green anymore. Unfortunately I had no idea how this voting system works as I had never used it. In playing about I found with a click I had inadvertantly voted for you.

Sorry to shatter any illusion.

JonnyT

GreyingSurfer

173 0
I've never found out how to vote for someone, or to find out how has voted for you, unless you have more than a few votes. What's the secret?

Gary777

29 0
Peter

It looks like you go to 'Find Other Members', click on their name and the use the 'Rating' box.

I just voted for you to try it out - but then hey I always liked you anyway!

Gary

GreyingSurfer

173 0
Fascinating! I just managed to vote for myself as "Bad" :cheesy:

G

GGecko

0 0
JonnyT - at least you didn't cancel it out with a red so I should be thankful for that at least. :)

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
GreyingSurfer - to find out who has voted for you (but not the ratings they gave you) just click on the red link beneath your votes. I believe you only get the red link when you have three or more votes. :D

Simon

133 1
A vote?

G

GGecko

0 0
Yes, the posts about voting and the talk of "war" is kind of getting off-topic, considering I asked a question about CCI and indicators (my fault for having brought up the topic of voting in the first place, naturally).

I gave a vote to everybody who posted something useful about my original question. You all got a 3. Simple.

Seeing as we've gotten so far off topic please consider this thread dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon

133 1
Nope, that wouldn't be moral. Haven't got a clue who it was. If I ever get to the magic '3' we'll know who the culprit was, but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Perhaps elements of this thread could be cut & dumped on the 'lounge' board?

GreyingSurfer

173 0
mmillar said:
GreyingSurfer - it looks like it was you who voted yourself down so, go on, bump yourself up to a 5.

It was, I was trying to work out how the voting worked and gave myself 0 (I'm modest, but not that modest!). I didn't realise I could change it. OTOH, I like the rainbow effect I get at present, so perhaps I'll keep it :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock