Getting into day trading from the UK

Welcome to T2W.

I trade with a selection of brokers doing just that.
You shouldn't have any difficulty finding an established broker that suits your needs for day trading.
But best avoid the offerings from old guard fuddy-duddy high street banks if you want better charting and a reliable easy to use interface, unless you like being logged out every few minutes and having to verify every tiny transaction 'for your own protection' ha ha.

But seriously, there's a whole bunch to choose from, just check out any that undercut the 'old guard'.
It costs the broker just pennies to execute your trade, so any charging you pounds for doing so need to be offering very, VERY good support for overcharging you with high fees.

If you get really stuck finding one that suits, by all means message me, but you find one easily enough.

☺️
I haven't found any good ISA brokers that support stop loss. IG, T212, Freetrade forget them. Interactive Investor, is quite expensive but many go with them as they have ISA and SIPP. The only everyone is recommending is Interactive Brokers but they don't have ISA. I think if your serious in wanting to day trade start with IB and forget ISA and deal with the taxes later.

I haven't found any good ISA brokers that support stop loss. IG, T212, Freetrade forget them. Interactive Investor, is quite expensive but many go with them as they have ISA and SIPP. The only everyone is recommending is Interactive Brokers but they don't have ISA. I think if your serious in wanting to day trade start with IB and forget ISA and deal with the taxes later.

Well, ALL the brokers I deal with support stop loss and limit orders, including in their ISA offerings.

☺️

Most of them get mentions here quite regularly.

And who said anything about 'lucrative'.

It's more 'does what it says on the tin'.

ie 'charting' or 'ISA' etc.

There are hundreds of brokers in the UK.
They all have pro's and con's, depending on any particular traders needs and preferences.
Terms, conditions and offerings constantly change over time.
As posts aren't user-editable to reflect those changes, it's pointless to post a list that would rapidly become obsolete.
- Which might be why there isn't one to be found anywhere on the forum.
Neither am I in the business of promoting my preferred brokers over others, as everyone needs are different.
Someone will always find fault with any given broker, like 'spreads too big' or 'execution too slow'.

So. You does your research and ya makes your choice.

😊

To be honest, I'm not interested in spread betting as by using leverage is the quickest way to blow your account.

It's also the quickest way to grow your account. But that comes down to the individual