• Bad President

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Middle of the road

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All presidents are the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What on earth is wrong with being anti-American ? Those people are the biggest nob-heads in the world and are so far up themselves they haven't seen the light of the real world for years.

By the way I do not have any emotions about this or much else.

I do not care about all this nonsense enough to have any emotions about it.

Speak for yourself. I did not vote for these people as I was living and working overseas for around 27 years.

I would prefer to vote for my dog if she were allowed to stand for office. She is a much nicer bitch than all those bitches in government.

They are probably less naive and less crass than the Americans but the Europeans have their own faults. I am not a great lover of Britain and prefer to live outside the place. I spent around 27 years of my life living and working overseas and I know where the grass is greener.

And it does not necessarily involve democratically elected
governments - Western style.

Your first post as written with plenty of venom suggesting that maybe you do have emotions on the suject iceman ;)

So you agree that the British are as stupid as the Americans for voting the labour party to power 3 times.

European culture, have to love it a line always used by the Anti America Brigade.

I would have thought you agreed with some of Bushe's policies following your vehment anti islamic posts on the TERRORISIM BLAME AMERICA thread.

Let me guess, you'd probably rather live in the middle east :LOL:

Let me guess, you'd probably rather live in the middle east

Yes, absolutely.

I lived with my family in Bahrain for 10 years very happily and very luxuriously indeed.

My children grew up there and went to a school with more than 40 different nationalities of kids and umpteen religions.

I couldn't possibly think where my kids could have had a better upbringing....the UK ? ... don't think so.

By the way, venom does not necessarily equate to emotion.

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

i will always be pro america, in reality there the western worlds only hope to continue our way of life.

Wrong person for the job

At least Bush was elected (ok ok I know all about the hanging chads)
Unlike that other incompetent, Gordon Brown, who rules us without a democratic mandate.

We're not the only great Nation to get the wrong person for the job !!!!!

George Bush will always have his critics but there are also a large number of people out there that liked him and believe that he gave it a good shot. He might not have got it right all the time but he did what he had to.

People might call him dumb, uneducated etc., but that is a sign of ignorance on their part. Why would the Republican Party have chosen a 'fool' as their candidate? Why would millions of Americans have voted for the same 'dimwit' twice? Now, most want to blame the recession on his Presidency; hardly the logical criticism put forward by clever people.

What does the new found rhetoric of "time for change" mean? We will all probably look back in a few years time and realise that it was all a hollow promise.

Nice to see you posting, LION :)
I can't imagine anything more crass than, "yes, we can".
I also feel uncomfortable with mass adulation as that leads to mindless followers instead of objectivity.
Obamania appears to rule for now, but it won't be long before someone says no to him - and that would be healthy.
Richard

He did not give best shot....he missed...

He did not sort out the Iraqi mess......he failed....

He did not resolve the Afghanistan issue....he failed....

He has created more terrorists by his actions in last four years then the fourty years before......

He went on an illegal war - without UN mandate....same mandate for which he blamed Saddam for not following......he sidelined US from rest of the world....

You need to read a little bit more and really see into his tenure and going ons....it will be an eye opener.....

He did not give best shot....he missed...

He did not sort out the Iraqi mess......he failed....

He did not resolve the Afghanistan issue....he failed....

He has created more terrorists by his actions in last four years then the fourty years before......

He went on an illegal war - without UN mandate....same mandate for which he blamed Saddam for not following......he sidelined US from rest of the world....

You need to read a little bit more and really see into his tenure and going ons....it will be an eye opener.....

I think instead of "he" you should insert "we" As far as I'm aware the UK is/was involved in both the Iraq and Afghanistan operations. We also launched an illegal war without a UN Mandate and probably created more terrorists in the last four years than the last forty.

You can bleat Bush this, America that. But who's the bigger fool ?? The man who runs in front of a bus or the fool that follows him.

Ironically you probably voted Labour and got this lot in to power.

We're a much softer target than the US for terror attacks. Hence, look how many botch jobs, last minute swoops and actual attacks we've had compared to the USA. I think the first and last was 9/11.

I think instead of "he" you should insert "we" As far as I'm aware the UK is/was involved in both the Iraq and Afghanistan operations. We also launched an illegal war without a UN Mandate and probably created more terrorists in the last four years than the last forty.

You can bleat Bush this, America that. But who's the bigger fool ?? The man who runs in front of a bus or the fool that follows him.

Ironically you probably voted Labour and got this lot in to power.

We're a much softer target than the US for terror attacks. Hence, look how many botch jobs, last minute swoops and actual attacks we've had compared to the USA. I think the first and last was 9/11.

...No I did mean HE and not WE......

I would have used this if WE had any ability to dictate the outcome of the actions...

WE just follow like lame duck what HE wants.....

So it was meant HE...

Talking about bleat.....perhaps I should call yours a 'rant'?

You haven't got a clue as to who I voted for....Assumtions about evrything and everyone are dangerous.....

Do I also detect a wee bit of 'patronising'..?

A true friend would've talked Bush out of it.

Trouble is nobody has yet worked out which language the sonofabit*ch speaks.

Makes communication rather difficult.

...No I did mean HE and not WE......

I would have used this if WE had any ability to dictate the outcome of the actions...

WE just follow like lame duck what HE wants.....

So it was meant HE...

Talking about bleat.....perhaps I should call yours a 'rant'?

You haven't got a clue as to who I voted for....Assumtions about evrything and everyone are dangerous.....

Do I also detect a wee bit of 'patronising'..?

Most people haven't a clue what's going on and nor do they care!

Smug arrogance and conceit. Apathy and ignorance is bliss. I'm alright Jack you mind your own back.

Consequences will reverberate for good many decades.

How long did it take for Vietnam to be forgotten, if it ever is?

Vietnam caused Nixon to break the gold standard v dollar link.

Imho Iraq will have broken the dollar standard as people will realise in another 30-40 years.