GBPUSD after BREXIT...

Lightning,

Get your list of 30 core sissies starting with tomorten and counter-violent and Timsk to do this as I have done thus far .......................... then ban me after your guys make some f*****in money they came here to make in foresight not in hindsight. Hindsight money is funny money, can't even buy a scratch of tollet paper to pump your bum.

IN REAL TIME NO HINDSIGHT TRADING - UNDERSTAND THAT, MOFOS????? Good, then see below! :) :) :)

Hey guys, go here to vote to ban me for Life. But before you go there, at least first take some nice huge profits for you guys who followed the trendline break instructions to go Long .................. seee chart 3 posts up on 1H

now GBO is nearing the 200-pd ema on 1H and has already just delivered a Wave C = A = minm. requirement for wavelength. Therefore this is where I unload a huge pile of super hi-lev position. We are talking super risky way overextension of RISK when the odds are in your favor. Very very very very profitable but if wrong can kill and maim those with small accounts. So be careful

before

1581451590000.png

GBP after = right f*****in now in real time TP suggested for hi leverage players, big big big profits and go to sidelines or keep a small position running, but not me, I'm extracting ALL

Notice that since A-B-C is a corrective pattern, there are basic rules tht must be followed by GBP. The minimum move in wave C is equality which means C = A which is what we got right now. so take profit. Also note the 200-pd in green is right above and is huge resisitance, so why give back money and why be greedy.

YOU made a ton EVEN FOR THIS SMALL TIMEFRAME

Go celibrate, #clownshoes

1581452215778.png

GBP 1H .... use this as guide ............. the channel all in real time ............ a foreign language at T2W, a place that can only deal in what has already happened, never with what might or could or will happen

Circular motion with the right hand for #Clownshoes Central

1581452666624.png

Lightning,

bring your chickens and have them do what I just did. start with Trendie (guilty of treason against T2W but wants to blame me for it) - and watch them/him drop sausages left and right as they are put to the test with real money. bastards will run for deal life. friggin jokers\pretenders\posers whose job is to keep this place stupid and a haunt for oldtimers = old lions who died a long time ago. In the WILD it is the duty and obligation of a young lion in his prime to slaughter and devour and tear apart these old useless lions. Big Joe is not doing anything that Nature has not already intended in her great wisdom. It keep sthe continuity for the "the ablest survive and propagate the race"

Real f*****in money not horseshit hindsight talk is the nameof the game, Lightning.

1581453062937.png

GBP:

Lightning,

what's real time trading like? Its putting your whole frame on the line exosing yourself to injjury or death. In hindsight trading you take no risk. Zero risk = p***y

live is like this ..... Nature intended it this way ............... young lions kill old ones routinely for territory or passing thru' territory or taking over prides

Send your old lions over for a thrashing. I can take on all 30 of them in one shot

Personally I dont give 2 shits what cable does post brexit .....

When it goes up I will buy it
When it goes down I will sell it

Seems to work for me .........

N

Later alligators. If you don't see me here soon it means I've been sent as promised to Barbados for either 21 days or Life. If the latter, best of luck in DYING. Best advice? Get out now while you still can. The drug is too hard to beat and it will send you to a broke grave. Walk away! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy......I used to holiday a lot in Barbados....some of those secluded and private west coast hotels were unbeatable ......too overbuilt and chavvy now for me .....cricket World Cup was a build fest....sad.....N

Personally I dont give 2 shits what cable does post brexit .....

When it goes up I will buy it
When it goes down I will sell it

Seems to work for me .........

N

Yes, this is all part of the game. Not only is a detailed prediction impossible as we are dealing with the markets, but pointless - when it happens we'll see it and we can deal with it. I don;t know what the market will do but I do know what I will do about it.

Enjoy......I used to holiday a lot in Barbados....some of those secluded and private west coast hotels were unbeatable ......too overbuilt and chavvy now for me .....cricket World Cup was a build fest....sad.....N

I'd have to get a really nice hotel suite with 3 separate bedrooms so I don't scandalize Trader333 who I will take with me on the trip to barbados - damn does this cat need a holiday :)

Yes, this is all part of the game. Not only is a detailed prediction impossible as we are dealing with the markets, but pointless - when it happens we'll see it and we can deal with it. I don;t know what the market will do but I do know what I will do about it.

Johnny Ringo throwing zingers one after the other :ROFLMAO:

Johnny's last sentence is straight out of the James Caan movie ........... "don't know where we is going, don't know where we was, where we was, wasn't it!" :ROFLMAO:

Johnny Ringo, we all know exactly what you will do after the market moves. YOu will come out 2 weeks later and say you were Long all along for 2 weeks. Then at the end of the year you'll say that you made 100% after tax profits.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, how can you face a market as large as GBP if you can't face me and hjave a discussion about our freinds Saddam Hussein and Barack Hussein Obama?

Talk to me Johnny

:ROFLMAO:

Johnny Ringo, we all know exactly what you will do after the market moves. YOu will come out 2 weeks later and say you were Long all along for 2 weeks. Then at the end of the year you'll say that you made 100% after tax profits.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, how can you face a market as large as GBP if you can't face me and hjave a discussion about our freinds Saddam Hussein and Barack Hussein Obama?

Talk to me Johnny

:ROFLMAO:

Say what you want. Start a new thread. Post what you want to post.

The GBPUSD falls to the 200 day EMA, just below the 1.2900 level where it may find a support. In case of a bullish bounce, the 1.3000 level could act as resistance where we can also find the 55 day EMA.

The GBPUSD has found a good support around the 1.2900 level, where we can also find the 200 day EMA. A breakdown of that level could take the pair to the 1.2800 zone. To the upside, the 1.3000 level could act as resistance.

The GBPUSD finally breaks below the 200 day EMA and the 1.2900 level to reach the 1.2800 zone for the first time since November of last year. The pair may find some support at the 1.2800 level, but it may continue lower.

The GBPUSD finally breaks below the 200 day EMA and the 1.2900 level to reach the 1.2800 zone for the first time since November of last year. The pair may find some support at the 1.2800 level, but it may continue lower.

so keeping your options open then ?

GBP daily chart for the dumbphucks ................ cleaned up the chart to show only what'c coming, not what has passed already. For that, look at the links in search under my name.

the move is Sept. 3 to Dec 13. As you can clearly see its a 5-wave move exactly as called yours truly. And the correction as called is an A-B-C .............. and obvious is that wave "B" is a traingle (see the sideways congestion recently shown by the blue lines on right)

horizontal dashed lines are the heart of the grid for retracemnt 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%. The 38.2% level (1.2919) is already breached. So likely next is green 200-day ema and then 50% (1.2734) and then if more correction we go to 61.8% (1.2549)

View attachment 274328

Slam Dunk! Goddamn, is Fibo one outstanding mother, now with 5 bans under his belt. This call on the upcoming GBP rally if proven correct will result in ban #6, likely a permanent ban.

Read quote regarding the 38.2% Fibo and then the 50% Fibo and the 200-day ema. Then observe the precise, oh soooo precise hit on the 50% Fibo with the long wick on the candle. That long wick is the whisper of GBP to Fibo that the elasticity of the 200-day and then latent power of the 50% Fib are about to fire off a rally.

LONG GBP on Sunday March 1 (tomorrow) STOP play by ear AFTER market open and exercising some judgement = not cast in stone

I was banned so could not update but you should be closed out of the shorts and initiate new Longs.

updated GBP chart .................

1583011337107.png

All of the above is Daily timeframe based - not much time to post real time as there is too much going on with this new turn in the world stock markets. Daily is my preferred choce anyways but the fellas would have to plug in the rquired to get to 1H and 5-min. or lower as per individual taste.

Daily has always been my thing.

Which direction are we heading for GBPUSD now that BREXIT is done?

Same formula as in real LIFE:

Be your own advisor, keep your own counsel, consult only your own inner self for all situations in LIFE. YOUR inner self knows the answer, it might not shout out decibels but it does whisper the truth - are you Man enough to receive it and accept its phenomenal accuracy? Listen to it, trust it, go with it, its the only way really for in the final analysis whern you die you go alone - everything is left behind and those who knew and loved you have no clue what has happened to you or where you are - all comm is chpped off = you are totally alone. Practise it now. Being alone and self-suffiecient is a phenomenal quality.

P E A C E comes from it

Ditto for trading. The chart is the inner self of TRADING.

All else is irrelevant and will/can kill you quick.