GBPUSD after BREXIT...

The UK has left the EU but continues to trade with the EU on existing terms until 31/12. Until then we're in the Transition Period.

Nobody knows how price will behave but expect it to be driven long-term by the quality and detail of trade deals negotiated. Expect much volatility as news and rumours about various trade deals become public and of course as domestic political issues arise in the UK, France and Germany in particular.

The UK has left the EU but continues to trade with the EU on existing terms until 31/12. Until then we're in the Transition Period.

Nobody knows how price will behave but expect it to be driven long-term by the quality and detail of trade deals negotiated. Expect much volatility as news and rumours about various trade deals become public and of course as domestic political issues arise in the UK, France and Germany in particular.

Priceless!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(For T2W's #1 technician, leader of the core 30 engine, to say such sh*t says it all)

>>>>> domestic political issues arise in the UK, France and Germany in particular. <<<<<

You left out Palestine. Shocking you didn't include Islam. Surely that would toughen up the equation.

Told Rambo McQueen to send the core 30 to Iraq for a stint for 2 years minimum.

GBPUSD ................ for the dumbphucks here who can't read, can't follow, can't trade ............. but the worst is worse or worse-er than one can imagine. What might that be? What could be worse than just being a dumbphuck?

Its not following the cat with the hottest hand in HISTORY.

Historians will fondle & blow this cat on sight down the road apiece as these threads become known .........................

Get a load of the cat named Fibo on GBP ............. stunning does not even come close to describing it ................

For historians:

Go to search engine, go to Advanced tab, then plug in GBPUSD in search box, then in member box plug in
fibo_trader, then check mark DATE at the bottom and hit SEARCH.

After reading all the posts you will see that the great Fibo did the following:

(1) called the Sept 3/2019 bottom of GBPUSD
(2) called the rally and traingle of Oct - Nov 2019.
(3) warned that the next rally after the triangle would be a terminal wave and that a sharp reversal would follow
(4) warned that the reversal would
dive bomb the triangle like a Hydrogen Bomb to the axis of the triangle
(5) alerted that after the dive bomb there would be a rally to around 50% retracement of the drop
(6) alerted that then would follow a C-wave down. No adjectives are necessary for a C-wave. They are already scary.
(7) alerted that the 200-day ema would be a rest station for refreshments and whisky
(8) alerted that GBP would retrace to at least 38.2% of the entire rally from Sept 3 to Dec 13. DONE on Friday Feb 7, 2020
(9) alerted that after the 200-day ema could still correct to the 50% and/or 61.8%.
(10) stated that, we will reevaluate when these things are happening/happened

This type of answer by a technician should be sent to Mother Superior for a solid thrashing to be be administered. Such technicians in Fibo's book are the types who are so shoddy that even with grace marks they still fail.

And let's not forget that this cat is the leader of T2W core engine of 30.

Shocking!

I sent this to Baron this morning. Shocking! Shocking! Shocking!

To hear a technician talk like this is downright so defeating of the subject called Technical analysis its a goddman disgrace

GBP daily chart for the dumbphucks ................ cleaned up the chart to show only what'c coming, not what has passed already. For that, look at the links in search under my name.

the move is Sept. 3 to Dec 13. As you can clearly see its a 5-wave move exactly as called yours truly. And the correction as called is an A-B-C .............. and obvious is that wave "B" is a traingle (see the sideways congestion recently shown by the blue lines on right)

horizontal dashed lines are the heart of the grid for retracemnt 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%. The 38.2% level (1.2919) is already breached. So likely next is green 200-day ema and then 50% (1.2734) and then if more correction we go to 61.8% (1.2549)

1581271155919.png

See chart for the marked gold/yellow grids. Ther are 2. In a bout a week or so I willknow which of the 2 is the correct one, although it is highlyprobable that GBP is follwoing the smaller grid at extreme right.

If so then aside from the rest stations I already mentioned to TP partially, there is the very real TREND target of equality = 1.2594 or 1.2672.

Now note and carve this in your memory, take a look at the green line (200-day ema). When Price gets there there will for sure be a rally. Bug dig this, there is also a golden ratio level right there at that 200-day. This will add considerable uuuuuumph to the rally. If there is little or no uuumph then its all the more scary as its a 3rd wave of unusual power. So keep the 1H open for any surprises.

1581271890633.png

its all over the place...

Hardly! Its one of the best behaving currencies, 2nd only to the Euro. Its printing levels that are well within the technicals, nothing bombastic and unpredictable per se.

Same 1H chart from the thread GBP after Brexit Jan 31st:

Have not made a single change to the chart posted there days ago. Only new thing is the obvious trendline in red. How hard can that be? It gives a whole new meaning to "obvious"

Break the trendline, you TP. If not continue Short. How hard can that be?

In that thread I played the 5-min. frame but it is too time consuming given one has to go to sleep and all that nonsense. Higher timeframes dispense with that liability. I'm checking out 1H to see if it suits me, if not, it goes out the window too. Daily is wher the juice is at, big juice - can be done from the beach with no more than a few seconds glance

1581275823996.png

Obviously none of the duffers here have noticed the 5 subwaves in the 1H chart shown below. The 5th wave is ongoing and it could extend, tht's why I drew the trendline as the line in the sand.

If youdon't know what the waves mean, get a hold of the Duke of London. He can explain it to you. For all Iknow he is stil on the road in France li****g French p***Y and might never come back to shitty Blighty :):)

1581276582672.png

GBP can throw curveballs too and this one could very well be one, but Fibo is just too smart to miss somethng like this.

See the re-numbering of the waves as I place the 2 on the wave to the left. Now gives us an extended wave. But there are limitations. And a MAN must know his own limitations. And I have met mine and therefore let the trendline do its job of providing backup firepower, regiments of it.

See re-numbering

1581276786463.png

Rambo McQueen, the GBP market will tear your army a new AH and not only that, will put them in a chokehold so severe, so scary and so painful that it has the potential of putting their wives and kids out on the street at worst and at best not being able to pay the rent and milkman/

Compared to that, my slapping them around is mild. Keep that perspective.

I'm doing your pricks a favor even though NONE deserve it. Why? Stupidity is OK, no problem with fibo. But throw in false PRIDE and Fibo instantly wants to f**** 'em. FALSE PRIDE = trader's worst enemy. Even ISIS would be a better friend than false pride

:):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Later alligators. If you don't see me here soon it means I've been sent as promised to Barbados for either 21 days or Life. If the latter, best of luck in DYING. Best advice? Get out now while you still can. The drug is too hard to beat and it will send you to a broke grave. Walk away! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:):):)
GBP can throw curveballs too and this one could very well be one, but Fibo is just too smart to miss somethng like this.

See the re-numbering of the waves as I place the 2 on the wave to the left. Now gives us an extended wave. But there are limitations. And a MAN must know his own limitations. And I have met mine and therefore let the trendline do its job of providing backup firepower, regiments of it.

See re-numbering

View attachment 274334

See chart in quote. Then see upated chart. See the trendline mentioned in quote? See instructions mentioned in quote? Trendline broken = Close Short. Application to 1H TF only

That's how its done, fellas :):):)

1581346338805.png

Is that a fact #revisted for the sheer poetry and simplicity of GBP. Its all over the place :):):)

Perfect response to grid shown. Rallied to 61.8% and now being supported at 38.2%. Failure here drops her to 23.6%.

This entire site should be barred from trading. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Consensus from ET watchers is "rank amateurs" ................. Baron's having a ball

Such ignorance, ain't seen nothin like it for quite a while.

1581405040038.png

Guys, get your revenge here. Go vote to have me banned and expelled. The current numbers are too small. go put your names in the thread. Let's get it on, amigos. :)

I mean, just think about it: An american has no business tellig Brtis about their own currency. Its blasphemy.

Could be a long wait for any GBP-based pair to become more amenable to TA. Political news and rumour by the hour driving this until Brexit resolves, GBP might be best avoided until a clear move prints on the daily charts.

Meantime there are other pairs and don't forget indices. EUR and NZD would have been better shorts against USD than GBP has lately. Since the start of the year basically.

If you can trade the Dow etc. watch for it to resume a very positive uptrend.

Could be a long wait for any GBP-based pair to become more amenable to TA. Political news and rumour by the hour driving this until Brexit resolves, GBP might be best avoided until a clear move prints on the daily charts.

Meantime there are other pairs and don't forget indices. EUR and NZD would have been better shorts against USD than GBP has lately. Since the start of the year basically.

If you can trade the Dow etc. watch for it to resume a very positive uptrend.

Johnny ringo strikes again with more inane stuff that would make a technician cringe with embarrassment and shame :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GBP has been the best-est instrument to trade since early 2019 and ongoing ................... tons of moolah to be made.

Later alligators. If you don't see me here soon it means I've been sent as promised to Barbados for either 21 days or Life. If the latter, best of luck in DYING. Best advice? Get out now while you still can. The drug is too hard to beat and it will send you to a broke grave. Walk away! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bon Voyage and have fun!