GBP/USD

Seems like that the 100 pips rally from yesterday is fading away but now is stuck in a trading range between 1.2870 down to 1.2811 on a H1 time-frame.

Seems like that the 100 pips rally from yesterday is fading away but now is stuck in a trading range between 1.2870 down to 1.2811 on a H1 time-frame.

The movement is so erratic ahead of big Brexi announcements. Personally I'm looking for selling opportunity after it rises somewhere to 1.30, would be a great trade I guess

Moved down a bit today despite an alleged agreement, interesting to see what the next week brings.

The pair is trading lower ahead of EU summit, however the downside seems limited to 1.2800 level. All eyes on Brexit headlines, there are important issues still remain unsolved.

The pair is holding around 1.2800 level despite the EU leaders agree UK's Brexit deal at the summit which take Brexit one step ahead.

The likelihood of Parlt. accepting the Brexit deal is according to the maths of the pundits virtually nil. This should be priced in too.

GBP/Usd seems picked up a bit, but still not showing any strong reaction from the Brexit deal. The pair is expected to continue trading within the range for now, immediate resistance is at 1.2850 and on the downside support can be seen at 1.2795.

The movement is so erratic ahead of big Brexi announcements. Personally I'm looking for selling opportunity after it rises somewhere to 1.30, would be a great trade I guess

1.30 definitely seems to be a good place to short but can be a while until it reaches that level.

A move to the downside. I could've seen it coming. Brexit turned out to be massively more expensive than expected.

The currency pair is approaching November low at 1.2723 that is very close to 2018 low at 1.2694 so we might see a bounce to the upside. At least I'm getting ready to buy.

Uncertainty about Parliament's approval of the Brexit deal has weighed in on the pair, GBP/Usd is trading the lowest since 15th Nov. The downside seems capped to 1.2730, but there is a further possibility of sliding lower if it breaks below 1.2730.

The currency pair is approaching November low at 1.2723 that is very close to 2018 low at 1.2694 so we might see a bounce to the upside. At least I'm getting ready to buy.

Bought at 1.2736 with a target up to 1.2925 and with a stop just below 2018 low.

While Brexit news takes some time off and waiting for the critical date on 10th December, GBP/Usd has recovered some ground and consolidating higher ground which just below 1.2800 handles.

The level of uncertainty is really high right now. I think I'll stay away until things clear up a bit.

Lack of new Brexit headlines keeps the Pound trading within the range under 1.2800 level, the pair continues under pressure and downside potential increase when the pair break below support level around 1.2720 handles.

Brexit uncertainties have weighed in on GBP/Usd, the pair has extended its consolidation movement to the lower ground, mid 1.2700's. While the pair remains bearish, the downside seems capped to 1.2700 level.

Lots of volatility on the GBPUSD during the last few days with no clear direction. The GBPUSD is actually stuck between the 1.2800 level and the 1.2694-1.2660 zone acting as support. Above the 1.2800 level, its next resistance could be the 55 day EMA at the 1.2900 level.