GBP/USD

The pair has gained more than 250 pips and now trading above 1.30 level after the news about PM May struck a deal with the EU on financial services. GBP/Usd is consolidating its gains but there is no indication of changing direction, next target is expected to be at 1.31 level.

Possible resistance on the Pound

The GBPUSD retraces to the 55 day EMA around the 1.3000 level where it may find some resistance and could bounce to the downside. The next support could be the 1.2900 level and the 200 day EMA at the 1.3193 level could act as resistance.

GBP/Usd starts the week with a small gap up, but the pair is stick around 1.30 level and currently showing no clear direction.

61.8% Fibonnacci retracement on the Pound

The GBPUSD retraces exactly to the 61.8% Fibo as shown on the daily chart. The 1.3000 level may also act as a resistance from where the price may bounce to the downside. To the donwside, the 1.2900, 1.2800 or the low at the 1.2694 level may act as support. On the other hand, if the pair continues heading higher, then the 76.4% Fibo at the 1.3124 level may act as resistance.

gbpusd-d1-activtrades-plc.png

Flattish. Direction trend undecided.

Attachments

• gbp-usd.PNG
    gbp-usd.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 111
It is consolidating near the 61.8 Fibonacci retracement, if it breaks I see running upward to 1.3193 but if it fails to break may drop toward 1.2900.

The pair continues its consolidation above 1.30 level due to the rumours about we might finally get Brexit financial services deal this week. My next target is at 1.3090.

It looks like the Pound is preparing to make a move to the upside. Let's see how this unfolds.

I agree still drifting up but the US elections may come to bear.

Attachments

• gbp-usd.PNG
    gbp-usd.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 98
The pair is trading just above 1.3100 level, continue with its bullish tone. US mid-term election result may affect the pair. I set my target at 1.3150.

GBP/Usd is maintaining its gains well above 1.3100 level, next resistance can be found around 1.3190, break above would open the door to further gains.

It's approaching a good level to go short at 1.3220. Let's see if it gets there this week.

Pounds under pressure after Jo Johnson resigns over Brexit. With no Brexit deal at sight, GBP/Usd could remain in the negative territory. Next support level can be found around 1.2940 level.

GBP/Usd started the week with a bearish gap and downward movements continue on Brexit disappointment. In the H4 chart, the pair is consolidating around 1.2840 before the further decline as long as the Irish border problem stays unsolved.

My EA reckons down on the 15M chart. Could be right.

Attachments

• gbp-usd.PNG
    gbp-usd.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 143
It was a BUFFET of pips to be had yesterday :clap::clap: ( same as every other day ) on the GU on an intra day level trading the bounces at every extension of price action with the right approach ,,,,,
Who needs to trade trends ,, when counter trend trading can deliver so much more than the daily range .
AMAZING ! ! ! ! !