GBP/USD

I forgot to tell you all I'm out.

I'm out @ 1.41776.

Last edited:
I am waiting to see whether the pair will break above the resistance at 1.4400, because if it does I think it will continue rising towards 1.4600 and it will be time for longs.

The pair is still testing the resistance at 1.4400 and I don't think it will be able to break above that level before the market closes. Next week, however, we will see a breakout, I think. On the other hand, if it bounces off that resistance we can expect a further move to the downside towards 1.4000 again, in my opinion.

GBP/USD broke above 1.4400 and the rally continues. I think the next long-term target is around 1.4900, and there's a significant possibility it might climb higher than that.

GBP/USD broke above 1.4400 and the rally continues. I think the next long-term target is around 1.4900, and there's a significant possibility it might climb higher than that.

Ihope so this pair will move higher and on major bullish, weekly timeframe this pair already figure out two bullish candle has occured and I hope will become sign if trend bullist still domninating on this pair

I see it up to about 1.46000, but that's definitely longer term. If it opens near where it closed yesterday, you could buy and probably eek out about 40 points, short term. I'm definitely looking to buy if Friday's lows are tested.

Got my 1.46000! Good spot to sell here fokes.

You could get short for an easy ... errr .... 300 pips and I don't think it would give you too much trouble. BUT - there's so many little guys to make money on in between, almost not worth tying up your money for it.

The pair found some resistance at 1.4640 and is currently testing the support at 1.4550. A breakout below that level could lead to a further drop to 1.4500.

The pair found some resistance at 1.4640 and is currently testing the support at 1.4550. A breakout below that level could lead to a further drop to 1.4500.

I'm also expecting further downside movement to next key target at 1.4500.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD stays right in between the 1.4500 and the 1.4600 levels, but the bullish trend is still in place. Next resistance could be the 200 day EMA.

The move to the upside clearly continues for the moment, the first target is likely 1.4640, which is the previous high.

Last edited:
GBP/USD is testing 1.4620, if it breaks out below that level its next target would be around 1.4560.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD continues with its bearish retracement, but the bullish trend is still in place, that may change if the pair breaks below the 1.4500 level.