Best Thread GBP/USD 5min setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, GU looks a mush atm, EU looks a better prospect, i smell a decent long...watching for now.

EU looks a better prospect, i smell a decent long...watching for now.

EU - long 3422, initial stops 3394, will be taking some off quickly @3429, tgts then open up to 3450 and 3480..

Attachments

• 28th Sep LO EU 1.PNG
    28th Sep LO EU 1.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 206
...if it has the legs 4th scaleout will be 3510 and i'll take the final lot off at 3528.

now that is what i was waiting for.
now at 157.30

...yup, a member of the MPC saying the UK's screwed for the next 10 years has got to be worth a few 1000 pips :eek:

Edit: softened by Sentance :)
"Inflation not where we would like it to be"
"Need to create impression of return to normality"
"More QE would give wrong impression on economy"
"No need to restart QE"

Last edited:
Morning, decided to buy GU off yesterday's 50% level, pa not looking too supportive of the position atm, watching closely and ready to bail on reverse momentum.

Edit: 11:36 - took a hit of -0.29% earlier, wk: +1.26%. Now flat. Nothing of interest currently.

Attachments

• 29th Sep LO GU 1.PNG
    29th Sep LO GU 1.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
GU - short off the RN, in a bit heavier (1.5% risk) and will try and let this one run longer before scaling out.

Attachments

• 29th Sep LO GU 2.PNG
    29th Sep LO GU 2.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 179
GU - hrly pin developing...will cut losses on a break after the hour has closed. Price will then be back into the ranging area from yesterday, will wait for new direction to form from there. A break and test of 5800 again might be an interesting long once support confirmed...i'll maintain short bias if price stays below 5785.

...legit print to move stops to b/e now...handy as i'm not particularly keen on this one as it stands.

Edit: b/e stops filled. Looking for the long now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.