GBP -It Sucks

As usual nobody here noticed GBP hard on Will it last?

View attachment 267199

View attachment 267200

SLAM DUNK! :whistle:

GBP loves Fibo, Brits do not. Go figure. Look at the hard on of GBP. And ready to breakout thru' a major weekly trendline too. Go GBP go. Outstanding Fibo hit + look at that Macd divergence on my fibo level. Sheer poetry to Fibo.

Swat dee kap, Khun Rosa,

Mai pen rai, ja choo-ai tawnee, mai jam pen penhuang maak maak. Khao ja song chokdee. Pai tamboon prungnee

kap khun kap

Fibo

View attachment 267255

sterling vs Thai Baht long-term hammering

Sterling vs thai Baht daily
Hang in there, Rosa, we might got a turn, a trend violation to the upside. Not sure just yet but its a good sign. Relief is on its way

Hi Rosa, in Post #14 on Sept 6 I told you not to worry no more. GBP will swing your way and make it affordable progressively to buy your stuff in Thailand. One month later it came true and I fulfilled your wishes
:)
SLAM DUNK!!!!!

:):):)

With Fibo on your side, how can you possibly lose, Rosa. Farang jak Saharat America pen dee maak mee chokdee maak
(Foreigner from Americia are tops and lucky). Sawat dee krap. :)

Dear Rosa,

Your spices are now already cheaper in GBP/THB terms so start buying now, don't wait, buy and start a flow, a continuous flow. Then if this rally is just a bear rally at least you've had a respite. If its a full new bull you're flying high for the duration.

Best of luck

Fibo :)

God fires message down the pike to Fibo 20 minutes ago: "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

Wait for my signal, Rosa, down the road apiece as I study the long-term character of GBP. Because I will switch you into the USD at the top of the GBP rally if it is indeed just a bear rally. Then when GBP reverses and starts crashing again, you will be smiling sweetly because you are in the US Dollar which will be hammering the Thai Baht senseless. It will therefore get progressively cheaper for you to buy your spices in LOS (for those who read this, it means Land of smiles)

So for now at least you have a respite. Enjoy it

GBP: Holy mother of God. Just feast your eyes on the monthly positive divergence on the Macd.

monthly

If that RSI trendline is taken out northbound, watch out how GBP rocks all our gypsy souls. And dig this! Nobody was expecting it. Especially here, thread title is GBP sucks

No Sir, GBP still got the makings of a champion. Just like the dollar champ, you can't keep a champ down for too long.

Bloody Hell, behold the brass balls on GBP as he tries to best the trendline on weekly. Staggering to note also that the momentum trendline is just about ready for apitched battle but the Angel of DEATH whose job is to kill and maim everybody but Fibo still had to deliver the note from his boss to Fibo which reads, "RSI trendline breakout on weekly aborning" :) :):)

GBP 1H

has rocketed past my fibo grid :whistle::whistle::whistle:

So I gots to give it some thought tomorrow and figure out the secret. Its there somewhere, usually in the base but alway well hidden from view an discovery. But I will find it.

GBP daily timeframe:

after honoring FIBO in spades, continues to do so by arriving at 100% on original grid drawn weeks ago. The turn-on-a-dime at 61.8% (gold grid) is like mizik a neg, a classic from History. The long wick candle at my 261.8% level that then generated soooo much divergence in Macd is yet another take home observation point. that Sterling loves FIBO is no now cast in stone.

GBP daily

we shall try out this new grid (light blue) for the current move and let's see if she sends me clues as to the location of the secret code. Usually just one look in her eyes straight thru' to the back of her head slicing thru' the occipital lobes, is enough for her to cough up all secrets - let's see

Kassav Live au zenith de Paris 1986

Ray Manzarak of the doors said that this guy is the best in the world EVER and the 2nd place contender is nowhere to be found and its not even Ray. Ray can't compete. But becaus he's black and Creole French, nobody gives a rat's ass. Ray was wrong. fibo cares. Fibo can spot talent in a friggin heartbeat. Especially if it hits 261.8% and does the bounce between 261.8% & 423.6% like a frenzy

see jean claude Naimro at 2:51

GBP 4H under construction

The lost souls all come from the United Kingdom. They howl and cry and moan and groan like mad exactly at the darkest hour, never having learned from Life and Trading that the darkest hour is just before DAWN.

FIBO gots to jump in and save 'em.

Thread title: GBP sucks

WRONG as proven over and over again here. See charts GBPUSD

But wait! Who gives a sh*t about the Brits? Not me? I couldn't care less. I'm looking out for Rosa, the restaurant owner who is crippled by the high cost of spices she has to bring in from Thailand due to the strong Baht weak GBP its killin her.

I told her to watch for my signal. Help is on the way, reveral is coming. All evidence in this thread. First will be the reversal in the USD-THB, then quickly will follow GBP-THB.

Done!

Behold Rosa's good fortune as the spices get cheaper as GBP reverses against the Thai Baht. Behold the hard-on on the Macd taking out the previous wave high. Yeah baby the turn is in the Bend in the trend, a very good sign. Cavalry has arrived as GBP-THB bangs the 200-day ema

hey FT.............i have no complaints about the GBP ......its my home native currency and i can complain about its weak value when travelling abroad to sunnier climes.....but in truth i have made a lot of money trading it over last 3-4 years .....its volatility increased dramatically making some days in scalping market a pip fest ......too easy

sell it , buy it ...who cares ?

N

hey FT.............i have no complaints about the GBP ......its my home native currency and i can complain about its weak value when travelling abroad to sunnier climes.....but in truth i have made a lot of money trading it over last 3-4 years .....its volatility increased dramatically making some days in scalping market a pip fest ......too easy

sell it , buy it ...who cares ?

N

Absolutely correct 100%. trade it up and down, great money.

But my special non-trading application is for when dealing with international travel, expat living or buying property abroad. If I was earning in Sterling and it was getting hammered by let's say the thailand Baht, and I live in thailand, I would be getting hammered. Switching from Sterling to Dollar or Yen or Swissy etc., is the way I play for the longer-term.