One to watch GBP/CHF

MktMaker

GBP/CHF im bullish short-term but bearish long-term

After the recent spanking GBP/CHF is currently trading around 2.29 mark, it looks to me like the bears maybe starting run out of steam, on the daily... the downward wave seems to be close to complete maybe early next week the we will see the upward reversal in play. Im looking to take longs around 2.28 with 50% targets at 2.34 & 2.38, S&R for shorts around 2.38 downward as low as 2.265 centre of the previous years triangle.

Anyone else with comments on this currency pair?

After the recent spanking GBP/CHF is currently trading around 2.29 mark, it looks to me like the bears maybe starting run out of steam, on the daily... the downward wave seems to be close to complete maybe early next week the we will see the upward reversal in play. Im looking to take longs around 2.28 with 50% targets at 2.34 & 2.38, S&R for shorts around 2.38 downward as low as 2.265 centre of the previous years triangle.

I have gunned for a reversal too - just longed break of pin 2.2870 off the hourly pin.
Catching falling knife trade - not recommended....

I agree, from fridays close at 2.2968 I see it going to 2.3156 for a nice 188 points to the upside.