GBP/EUR and EUR/GBP

ForexHero

EUR/GBP and GBP/EUR
Why do these opposite currency pairs exist and available to trade? Their prices are different.
To the naked eye the two charts appear to run in opposite directions but not exactly.
I've not seen other opposites like that being available to trade. I've not seen USD/CAD CAD/USD, for example.

(I only spreadbet if that makes any difference to the answer)

Last edited:
Tomorton .... Hi, you gave my question a (y)

No one has answered my question either because it is (i) too complex, (ii) no one knows the answer or (iii) is just too ridiculous to even waste time on.

Probably (iii)

But Tomorton, why did you give the question a (y)? Do you have an answer to the question? Please tell.

Tomorton .... Hi, you gave my question a (y)

No one has answered my question either because it is (i) too complex, (ii) no one knows the answer or (iii) is just too ridiculous to even waste time on.

Probably (iii)

But Tomorton, why did you give the question a (y)? Do you have an answer to the question? Please tell.

You missed a (iv) reason why this pair is not brought up.

The last time it was brought up was by me and quite quickly thereafter I was banned. so don't do it. Its not allowed to get into this pair. Why? It holds so many secrets about Brexit and almost all relationships between the UK and Europe. Can you imagine this? All the worthless News and threads on Brexit etc., all the answers can be had in advance just by looking at EurGbp with a discerning eye.

This is not allowed at a place called T2W because sissies on this sea going vessel of snitches can complain and they throw out the gold mistaking it for ash.

One organization and there is only one, are laffffffing their asses off at all the reams and reams of News and guessing and crying about Brexit. They needed only 1 hour to analyze the EurGbp chart and then laff their assess off and not bother with the News.

Me? I got it within 5 minutes of looking at it and I looked at it way before them. It was the most logical thing to do.

Planet Earth is getting lonelier and lonelier for Fibo :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: