Gann

strewthmate

Hello and Merry Christmas

I've been recommened I investigate Gann analysis by a very succesful trader. Judging by the size of his house and indoor pool I'm more than willing to trust his opinion :D.

Can anyone kindly recommend a good book or education material on the subject.

Many thanks and you'll of course be invited to my first pool party ;)

Hi Strewthmate
I don't know about gann, but my old gran was a good old bird !!!!

Sorry, it is X-mas,
If I find any-thing to help I'll post it, now about that pool party, i'm in. Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strewthmate
Just had my 1st look at gann retracements, I thing it will give me some-thing to do over the break. Have a look at this, gann retracement from 10750-7250 (50% retrace hit nicely).

Good luck
Greg

Attachments

• gann.gif
    gann.gif
    108.8 KB · Views: 741
Thanks

Many thanks guys

Should give me something to look over while the christmas turkey is digesting. Have a good one

Dave

Give you something to look at while the Christmas turkey is digesting?
Get off.
You'll be in front of the telly, bloated from too much turkey. beer and wine. Button on the trousers undone, paper hat falling over your eyes, watching yet another bl**dy repeat on the telly, while everyone around slips into the comotose state of post dinner digestion, trying in vain not to be the first one to fall asleep.

Oh no... hold on that's me...

Now a serious warning here.

DO NOT GIVE THE CAT OR THE DOG BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH THEIR DINNER.

I did last year, and believe me you do not want to do that.

And for those of you that do not have a cat or a dog. Do not eat the sprouts yourself, it can be difficult trying to blame the person sitting next to you.

Options.

Sounds to me as if you need a quick lesson in cooking Brussels sprouts, so here goes. Cook them in water, as usual, but sniff the water - the minute you can detect that certain sprout smell, they're done. They'll still look a nice bright green (rather than the khaki brown reminiscent of school lunches and dinners), and have a slight crispness to them.

My dog loves sprouts, eats them regularly and the two of us can sit next to anyone without any embarrassment or newspaper flapping gestures. :D

Happy Christmas everyone.

Cook the sprouts till they are al dente, drain, add salt, pepper, nutmeg. saute in butter till brown all over and finally roll in sesame seeds. Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside.
Delicious.
Within one hour of eating you can disappear to the loo and escape from the in laws for the rest of the day.