Game on!

PurplePerson

Wow! Impressive move from Starvin Marvin.

ToppledPerson down to 2nd (I knew I wasn't far enough ahead - and got a negative correction to come yet).

And done with two shorts patiently held for over a week.

Please fix Lucky Luke - I know it's all in the name, but this is just unfair :)
If someone who knows what has happened to CGNU could post that would be nice, in the mean time I have taken my screen shots and enjoyed my moment of T2W glory.
Luke

This was your only chance of getting there Luke! Make the most of it :D

Namechange from CGNU to AV. (chosen by Reeves & Mortimer?) seems to have confounded the system - you may be stuck there till end of comp. :cool:

Thanks for solving that one for me PurpleP.
I'm sure sharky'll sort it out so I am back to my original £65k ;-)

Can't remember anything about being sporting in the sites T&C :-D

.... And I'd have gotton away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids !
Luke
( Still Lucky )

Fixed the CGNU - AV name change, which places Lucky Luke in 5th place with £56,096.75

Thanks Sharky, when I do win, I'd like it to be fair and square.

But, I did enjoy my moment of glory.

So far over half of us have lost loads of money---thank `evans its only a game!!!! Sharky`s a jolly good fella we all get another £50000 in a few days.i`m sitting on my hands til then.. Good luck to all us loosers.
Fred

YO SHARKEY, WHEN DO WE GET OUR NEXT 5OK AND IF IT'S MORE THAN A FEW DAYS, ANY CHANCE OF A LOAN JOLLY GOOD FELLA THAT YOU ARE. DOES GROVELLING GET US BETTER PRICES??

Not much chance of me catching last month's winner Partridge, with only an hour and a half left. Got it wrong yesterday with RTO. Now trying one last roll of the dice with a Safeway short - and didn't catch that at the price I thought, so might yet get knocked off the podium by FTSE-B.

Edit 16:34
Gee, that was dumb. Looks like I knocked myself of the podium :( That Safeway price dip was there for the taking and I blew it. It's not as if I even needed to trade, today or yesterday. Stoopid boy :eek:

Last edited:
Purple Person calling Ground Control. Are we back on Earth now? I see we went dark side of the moon all day today... are we OK to trade Tuesday 9th?

(thinks... I know - I'll go place an order for one share to test it and get my account rolling)

PS: Now found the messages elsewhere re today's outage. So ignore all this.

Last edited:
Hi PP, yeah we're fine now.. take a look at the web site news, feedback forum theres a thread about it there. Unfortunately a server change broke a lot of the scripts.. but everything should now be working again, and the competition back on for tomorrow. Best of luck everyone. Also I'm looking into getting some more tshirts so the last two winners, each will have one on their way!

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi
Tried to log on yesterday to no avail - was fancying selling some on that frisky little AU ! Ne'er mind, hope ure probs r all solved and I'm looking forward to receiving me T2W Tee, (when ure ready :) )

Felt like the old days baggin a 40percenter - those were the days, when pon, blm and bkm were above a quid !! Still, plenny still left in them there hills.....

Size extra large moony to fit me whole family on Planet Markquar, click click brrrr. :-D

Starvin

Fantastic move Neo!! Never seen that done before. Losing £50k on a first bet. Life just ain't fair sometimes is it?

That is just so cruel.
(Sorry!) :mad:
Commiserations.

Making further progress from there looks difficult... :confused:

PS: Pleased to see that the total wipeout to zero that was showing at the time of my posting has turned out not to be so. Good luck with the recovery.

PPS: Oh!

Regards,

Last edited:
Turned away to go make money in the real world and fell off the podium. Serves me right for chuckling at Neo. Obviously it's a judgement from above :(

Slidden half way down the hillside.. Could this be the end of my challenge? Will Lucky Luke storm through and claim the crown?

Last edited: