Game on!

Not much chance of that PP. Took my eye off the ball to get married, and look what happens !

One day, I will learn to use a stop loss :)

are you talking about stop loss in relation to marriage or trading? Or both?
If you find a way to put in a stop loss for marriage , PLS let me know....

:)

Wow, Lucky Luke sure lives up to his name!! Fancy getting 420 as a covering price for Aviva at the close yesterday when I was offered 470. Not bad, could this be an error??? Don't blame LL for not questioning it. I wouldn't refuse a 7000 quid windfall but then it's only a game!!!!

Hi Steve,

I have questioned it. I'll be fixed ( I hope ). An Email went to [email protected], not a post here.

I haven't got full time internet access this and last week, so not 100% on the ball !

I agree, it's only a game, but I still don't want to win if it ain't 100% legit :)

Luke ( Lucky, and honest ! )

Update :-
Sharky says it will all be sorted out over the weekend.

Cheers.

Last edited:
L.L. Good on ya mate. Now I'm losing dosh shorting AV !!!! All other bets have done for real but luckily not this one. I tried to last night but forgot to give my acc. number so the deal didn't go thru. maybe will change my name to Lucky Steve!!!!

Before "Lucky Steve" spots another AV Blip ... :)
I think the closing price auto shut my AV again in my favour. 473p as opposed to about 490 something. I'll happily pass my winners cup to rejji - fair play, well done, etc :D

Hi folks, am out of London for weekend, but I'll update the comp tomorrow evening. Check back then for the definitive rankings!

ps. New t-shirts should be ready for next competition winner and of course back-dated for those that haven't received one.

Cheers
Paul.

Going to try to recalculate the final 10 tomorrow now (got back later than I imagined - typical train delays in non-air con'd carriage nightmare). What I think we need though is a history of previous competitions with member peformance across all comps ended. I've kept a record of every competition since we started them so it shouldn't be too hard to put something together over the next week or so. In the meantime good luck to everyone for this month's competition!

Sharky.