Game Changer

hahaha...vindicated by Russian scientists. The same ones who made Metatrader?

Peter

Well it will be if this ever see's the light of day.

Free Energy.

John Searl could be right up there with the greatest genius minds of all time.

I believe Tesla (the man who invented A/C electric which is frequently attributed to Edison - who in fact invented D/C electric which we do not use) apparently found a way many, many years ago to get free electric from the ionosphere but when he tried to get funding for it from JP Morgan (the actual original man, JP Morgan) he was told "if I can't put a meter on it, it can not happen."

Is this true? I don't know, I was not around in they days to personally verify it :)

A lot of people who seem to be very informed on the history of the man will tell you Telsa's legacy was buried and his patens taken and hidden because what he proposed to do would have made the fat cats lose a lot of weight.

His story is certainly a interesting one. A guy who prob has the most patens to his name ever, but the vast majority of people have not heard of him.

There is no principle of physics that says physical laws or constants have to be the same everywhere and always.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Physics-1358/Energy-created-destroyed.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy
Why can't energy be created or destroyed? - Physics Stack Exchange
What law says that energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed

Its true that all such laws only exist as fact because they have not been disproved or broken.
It may well be possible to break those laws, after all humans once thought
the earth was flat...
Until they are disproven on a practical level, then surely they are still true and valid,
in particular I mean this:
energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Last edited:
[QUOTE. after all humans once thought
the earth was flat....[/QUOTE]

They were going to kill Galileo for saying that lol

I've got a theory that if you stop doing whatever it is and undo what you just did by doing it backwards you may be able to reverse time but only for yourself.

I've got a theory that if you stop doing whatever it is and undo what you just did by doing it backwards you may be able to reverse time but only for yourself.

But there is no such a thing as "time"......what you see is just an illusion.

I am surprised that there aren't at least 2 or 3 high speed trains across the USA !
A lot less hassle than aircraft.
Barely worth it in a small country like Britain.

Not much ever came of those high speed flights, long distance around the world.

SCIENCE SET FREE - Rupert Sheldrake - YouTube

One of my favourite youtubes.
Rupert Sheldrake discusses principles in science that he thinks are regarded as dogmas.

This includes the idea that the physical constants may not be constant at all, but cyclical.
He mentions "perpetual motion machines", in the context of how we came to believe that there is a fixed amount of energy in the universe (a philosophical concept rather than hard science), yet the principles of dark matter and energy are allowed to increase/decrease to fit astronomical observations that cant otherwise be explained by conventional physics.

And other stuff such as where are memories stored, and whether the brain is a receiver such as a TV, rather than some hard-drive.

[QUOTE. after all humans once thought
the earth was flat....
They were going to kill Galileo for saying that lol

This is incorrect, and is a fact that has been warped by by future generations.

That he has been persecuted is true. However, the church would have been fine with his theories had they been provable at the time (which they weren't). Since he continued to hold unprovable opinions contrary to Holy Scripture, he was censured for these.

There isn't any Illuminati or other conspiracy stuff going on here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SCIENCE SET FREE - Rupert Sheldrake - YouTube

One of my favourite youtubes.
Rupert Sheldrake discusses principles in science that he thinks are regarded as dogmas.

This includes the idea that the physical constants may not be constant at all, but cyclical.
He mentions "perpetual motion machines", in the context of how we came to believe that there is a fixed amount of energy in the universe (a philosophical concept rather than hard science), yet the principles of dark matter and energy are allowed to increase/decrease to fit astronomical observations that cant otherwise be explained by conventional physics.

And other stuff such as where are memories stored, and whether the brain is a receiver such as a TV, rather than some hard-drive.

Cracking vid and a very engaging speaker. Very interesting where he tells the story of the professor and the ever shifting G value, which is supposed to be a constant, but it would appear is not !:LOL:

http://www.sheldrake.org/experiments/constants/

Last edited:
I saw the levitation thing done at my local university Physics department when I did work experience there! I had no idea it was Quantum trapping haha! I was about 14 when I saw this, absolutely amazing stuff!