FxPro EA Live Library - what you think ?

Antonio1711

Hi fellows!

Just got an update from FxPro about their live expert advisors library - what do you think ? Are they with real performance? How can I do the backtest to be sure about the results?

here is the screen :

2qi0936.png

Hi fellows!

Just got an update from FxPro about their live expert advisors library - what do you think ? Are they with real performance? How can I do the backtest to be sure about the results?

here is the screen :

2qi0936.png

NO idea. Some may work well during the first 02 - 03 weeks. Then everything changes and these EAs fail.

please help me i would like to buy MT4 Server core software and i would like to have my own forex trading paltform.
can you please tell me about cost and monthly services charges for it.

NO idea. Some may work well during the first 02 - 03 weeks. Then everything changes and these EAs fail.

apparently FxPro is manage their expert advisors..... I see the results and they are quite good, but is there someone who tried it in real account?

please help me i would like to buy MT4 Server core software and i would like to have my own forex trading paltform.

you can probably ask an fx broker to set up a white label for you :smart:

no one is using?

I was trying IchimokuTrendFollower and got 34% for a week.... on demo

now thinking if I should try it on real account:innocent:

no one is using?

how about you do that and then post your results for the forum users to see....

also while you doing that, run it on an identical sized demo account and see if they give you the same results over the same period.

i wouldnt throw money away that you cant afford to lose, so be realistic and if you decide to use a real account, make it a small one... after all, if it is that good, with compounding it will end up being a large account in any case....

forward test them for a few weeks ..........it will surprise you !

dude - if you are having to ask this here then dont bother ....;)

N

no one is using?

yep - how risky can it be ?.....looks like he is trading really responsibly :cool:

N

just for once in their lives I wish these reports would show net position ....including the profit/(loss) of trades still on

jees its not rocket science and would remove 95% of the garbage on theses sites and the interest in them as we see the abyss size drawdowns .......

answered my own question then ?.....:innocent:

N