Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
sloooow week so far on the gold stuff.............

with USD in a bearish mode so far not much action to get the pulse racing

one great bull move on gold but using the strict rules of my system Gold was chasing up behind some currencies I would have favored trading (grey lines) instead ...

and when it did get to top of the heap the party was nearly over .....!

of course - you could change the rules slightly and trade a diverging Violet line when the green line is in the opposite side of the Zero and both are diverging away from each other....do what you want my friends...in truth the Goldmeter is one of my secondary systems I follow behind trading forex

N

Attachments

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
hey all

i'm not expecting to much bull action out of XAU/USD this week .........as I think the USD is gonna retrace North a little off a falling / flat Dow

Unless the Fed anounce a printfest......?

N
well well well...........Ben did the business ! ;)

N

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
a little flurry in the asian session buying Gold.....nothing to talk about much though

rules for trading this and the free indicator are found in the signature area below

NVP

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
Gold is generally consolidating/falling at present on my higher TF charts

nice sell yesterday !

N

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
slow week........

Gold is rising .........but so is the USD........so the XAU/USD pair is not worth trading

just 1 nice move on the 1hr so far this week - and I flagged that in earlier posts...

interesting..........when Gold is stronger than the G8 currencies (like now on the daily chart shown) its normally the yen and usd being sold off the most ........at the moment the currency is AUD taking a hammering off the reduction in interest rates announced recently

whatever .........at the moment the world is selling all the Fiat currencies against gold

N

Attachments

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
if you switch to a 50ma (another favourite MA of mine).......you can see that generally all these recent printing press announcements and int rate falls show us that Gold has been the kingpin currency on a 50ma since mid August ..not surprising ?

USD (bond buying)
ECB (bond buying)
Japan (bond buying)
AUD (int rate reduction)

hmmmmmm !!
N

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
hey all

well gold still rules the Dailys (left chart)...still on a 50ma to show golds less skewed position in the charts

on the 1hr (right chart) 20ma default setting - Gold took a big hit off the NFP's friday ....but was USD still to weak as well to justify the sell trade ?

hmmmmm......Remember you never physically lose money by NOT taking a trade - so dont worry about it to much ...the mental torture of missing a really good move is part of trading and the mindgames designed to screw you up :smart:

N

Attachments

holenote

6 0
This is awesome. I don't know the precise causal relationships that make it this reliable, but will try to make use of it anyhow.