Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

hey H
Thanks - but awesome is probably a little to grand .........!

It simply signals when Gold (priced RELATIVELY to the G8 currencies) is either highest or lowest in that strength range.....this is normally indicative that gold will extend and provide some opportunities

and if you trade XAU/USD (like 99% of people) then also ensure USD (green line) is moving the opposite Way to Golds (violet line) Divergence Direction

This indicator implies that Gold is a currency like the Euro or the Dollar and I treat it that way

N

everyone feel free to contribute here and share thoughts ............

All of my work in Trading is Work in Progress as we must always be testing and improving what we do to stay profitable

N

Attachments

• gold alert.jpg
    gold alert.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 277
hey

Anyone get the gold sell early hours ?

looking tempting again ....thats the more dire Euro thats still preventing it from being the lowest valued line in the chart attached

N

Attachments

• Gold folds.jpg
    Gold folds.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 248
hey all

Here a quick update on my free Goldmeter system and a general commentary on the market

Dailys (left chart)
Great October performance with sell signals pretty much from week one - and with USD in bullish form (above the Zero line) the signal has been perfect

4hr TF
shows the similar signals .....plenty of sells as Gold (violet line) gets below all the other lines (which are currency lines) and the signal is a strong message that fiat currencies are all in favour and Gold is being unloaded to fund that move ....unbelievable but trade what you see !

have a great week ...I have
N

Attachments

• Gold update.jpg
    Gold update.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 272
hard work on Gold.....

few signals ....and many are not 100% good due to USD and Gold moving to closely together

I need them ideally Diverging

N

read my Free system and indicator from signature area below ......
I treat gold like a Currency weighted the same as my G8 and then Ive added some more simple rules of combat........

Attachments

• few chances on gold .jpg
    few chances on gold .jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 246
plenty of action on Gold as well.....this week

read how I trade it in the Free signature area below

gold always goes up right ?

WRONG :eek:
N

Attachments

• gold action.jpg
    gold action.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 287
not a bad week for the FXcorrelator Goldmeter....the elections volatility effect helped of course

N

Attachments

• golds week.jpg
    golds week.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 232
heres the latest update on Gold

signals are where the ticks are

remember I hunt Gold trades

1) when Gold (Violet) line gets above or below all of the other lines on the chart
2) and the Green USD line is moving in the opposite direction

then we have perfect scenario to trade XAUUSD (y)

a few here and there.......and clearly with USD falling recently Gold has been popular and getting up there with the strongest currencies currently

$15 move at the end of play friday but perhaps not best time to be trading given the US holidays

N

Attachments

• latest gold.jpg
    latest gold.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 263
I see Gold is coming north again on higher TF's

see how I trade Gold in the signature area below

N :smart:

Attachments

• gold rising.jpg
    gold rising.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 240
heres Gold ............

gold always goes up ............doesnt it ?

always trade what you see.........and if you use my Free Goldmeter seen in the signature area below then you see a solid extending sell on the 1hrs ..........:smart:

N

Attachments

• great gold sell.jpg
    great gold sell.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 276
Australian Dollar is possibly the key to Gold's next up spike. Over the past 11 months it has performed the best against Gold?
The Yen began its selling off at two low points on the Gold chart over the same 11 months, to be the worst performer.

Australian Dollar is possibly the key to Gold's next up spike. Over the past 11 months it has performed the best against Gold?
The Yen began its selling off at two low points on the Gold chart over the same 11 months, to be the worst performer.

Hey FT

yep........but why do you think the AUD correlates to the gold price ?

can you prove it here with charts ? :cool:

thks
N