FX Trading July 2nd > July 6th

Cable closed at 2.0089 on Friday. Will it..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to hear if your character has been assassinated, Compounding, but thanks for the career advice. You'll be pleased to know that I'm not a professional and never claimed to be, although despite this handicap I still managed to close my short for a profit.

lol. Compunding is back!!

I vaguely remember this guy. He challenged someone to a trading competition and got his ass handed to him on a plate.

He is also quite the contrary indicator. If you go long, and he jumps in calling it a bad trade....keep it! it'll pay off.

Good to have you back, bub. :)

lol. Compunding is back!!

I vaguely remember this guy. He challenged someone to a trading competition and got his ass handed to him on a plate.

He is also quite the contrary indicator. If you go long, and he jumps in calling it a bad trade....keep it! it'll pay off.

Good to have you back, bub. :)

you are completely right.

he is the first and only person to make it to my ignore list.

j

Lol. Thank you guys for all the laughs. You all are too much..:) seriously. O.K last post, just thought I would come back for the encore :cool:. Thank you again for all the beautiful attention you guys, but I really gotta go and I can't play with you guys this time around seriously :eek: :) there is just too much money to be made.

I wish you guys the best! Good Trading...LOL!!!!! You guys are real traders, and you guys are real good at trading ( LOL!!!!). You guys run this forum man! Heck you guys run the whole T2W board! I beg you Gods mercy! mercy! I want to be just like you guys when I grow up ( :LOL: ) you guys are cool!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sorry to hear if your character has been assassinated, Compounding, but thanks for the career advice. You'll be pleased to know that I'm not a professional and never claimed to be, although despite this handicap I still managed to close my short for a profit.

I'm sure you did. You appear to be a good guy on the surface. Try to keep away from these clowns that hang around these boards and pretend to do successful trading. These pukes are a dime a dozen and none of them are successful at trading and all of them need there 9-5 jobs to survive. Don't let them fool you..rise above the madness. These pukes fail to realize that I know them quite well and I am ever observing them. Maybe one day they will wake up..maybe one day.

Just wondering if anyone else made yet another profit with the golden pair...GBPJPY. This is my favorite pair by far, because I always do well with it. Currently up almost 140 pips with it this week.

:cool:

Just wondering if anyone else made yet another profit with the golden pair...GBPJPY. This is my favorite pair by far, because I always do well with it. Currently up almost 140 pips with it this week.
:cool:

Never really tried, to be honest, but it certainly looks less spiky than cable. Is that typical?

Actually, it's not that typical, but still, I almost always manage to pull a profit with this pair.

On recent form, I'd probably have been stopped out at least twice in the middle of the chart posted!

Lol. Thank you guys for all the laughs. You all are too much..:) seriously. O.K last post, just thought I would come back for the encore :cool:. Thank you again for all the beautiful attention you guys, but I really gotta go and I can't play with you guys this time around seriously :eek: :) there is just too much money to be made.

I wish you guys the best! Good Trading...LOL!!!!! You guys are real traders, and you guys are real good at trading ( LOL!!!!). You guys run this forum man! Heck you guys run the whole T2W board! I beg you Gods mercy! mercy! I want to be just like you guys when I grow up ( :LOL: ) you guys are cool!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm sure you did. You appear to be a good guy on the surface. Try to keep away from these clowns that hang around these boards and pretend to do successful trading. These pukes are a dime a dozen and none of them are successful at trading and all of them need there 9-5 jobs to survive. Don't let them fool you..rise above the madness. These pukes fail to realize that I know them quite well and I am ever observing them. Maybe one day they will wake up..maybe one day.

Go to Elitetrader mate, they enjoy pointless, factless, arrogant, ego based stupid arguments. You'll be more than welcome... :cheesy: