FX Trading courses in London?

95cb

Hello, I am complete beginner and am looking to take a course to give me an start me off and give an insight into trading the FX markets.

Can anybody recommend the best courses/mentoring programs in the London area?

Thanks! :)

Hello, I am complete beginner and am looking to take a course to give me an start me off and give an insight into trading the FX markets.

Can anybodinst recommend the best courses/mentoring programs in the London area?

Thanks! :)

Be very careful there are a lot of charlatans out there. Make sure you take up references and view statements of any education provider. Ideally the mentor should be ex institution or ex prop, it is very unlikely that you will learn how to be profitable from someone who trades in his pants from his bedroom (notice i say unlikely not impossible). For some reason otherwise sensible people seem to not bother doing solid due dillegence when they want to learn to trade. You will learn more about trading going to your local car auction than on most of these charlatans courses. Reason being you will see supply and demand in action with locals, wannabes and retail muppets (participants).