FX Trade Setups, Entries, Management and Exit

Darktone, thanks for the advice.
Had a bad couple of days on re-starting trading this week and while I accept on a rational level that’s going to happen from time to time (as per my comments earlier today), it does leave me feeling somewhat deflated at the end of a losing day. I can handle the individual losing trades and expect them – even when they occur in groups – but it’s the finality of the end of the day that gets me. When you know that’s it and you haven’t been paid for your efforts and you’re not going to this day. It’s a line in the sand and one which I am conscious I choose to draw myself. By extension - from an individual losing trade - a losing day (or even a losing week) is no different and they will occur. Just a case of getting used to them.

No, I'm not intentionally having a competition with Scholfield to see who can lose the most in the shortest period of time. The 1st aud/usd was tentative - hence only half size. The 2nd trade was a revenge trade, pure & simple.

gbp/jpy half at +41 half at +49 yields avg. +46 on initial risk of 51. +0.88 risk. MAE 1. MFE70.

usd/chf pulled at 12:58 at 8956 for +1. Don't think anyone's going to ask for proof for that level of profit.