fx 53 trend following system

has anyone looked at the performance page recently. earlier this week is was accurate .now it has a whole load of trades in jan/feb that were not part of this service. whats going on ?

yeah just come on here to post the same!
i thought bloody hell where was i when we made that money!.
I dont know about you but im losing confidence!!!!

its got the ca2 service trades there aswell! the other trades must have been kevins own trades?? we could of done with a bit of that though! a bit of a kick in the face if you ask me!

i cant see our trades (where are they) and its advertised as the ca2 text service which was not operating when the posted trades were taken. i have mailed him but he usually tells me off if i make any criticism so we shall see. this is a bit rubbish as i had always thought kevin was straight even if he vcan be a little irritable.

have just refreshed and see them now. but what are the others doing there suddenly. anyway i think its a bit odd and think it would be nice to be kept informed a little. i have no prob with the system. i have done very well on cable while not so well on gbp/jpy but its strange that this has just been done today.

i cant see our trades (where are they) and its advertised as the ca2 text service which was not operating when the posted trades were taken. i have mailed him but he usually tells me off if i make any criticism so we shall see. this is a bit rubbish as i had always thought kevin was straight even if he vcan be a little irritable.

Kevin is straight but, sometimes, he can be a bit tetchy. We've had a lot of chop, recently, so, perhaps this may have irked him:|

The guy is straight. He has split the figures from the start of the year to when the alerts started. I think he is pissed off he started both sets of alerts at the worse possible time.As we all are.

im sure that is right but don't you think a quick email to all subscribers would have been a nice thing to do ?

has anyone looked at the performance page recently. earlier this week is was accurate .now it has a whole load of trades in jan/feb that were not part of this service. whats going on ?

Hi Bongo

If you go to Kevin's Video Update page there's a video called CA2 Entry - it lasts for 17 minutes, but it takes you through all those Jan-Feb trades that did so well - would that things were like it now!

im sure that is right but don't you think a quick email to all subscribers would have been a nice thing to do ?

I can't suggest a reason for that not happening. I do know that as well as getting loads of emails from us lot, he is, also, trying to find time to trade himself.

What I will say is that the support, from Kevin, throughout my time as a user, has been exceptional. Emails are answered very promptly and he is, usually, available for a discussion on the phone. In a previous post, I did say that I found him a bit impatient on occasions, but, in all honesty, the cause of that was mostly my failure to follow the system or by asking stupid questions.

hi 020 seems to have been stopped out now. looked as if it might go well but breakeven is better than a loss. the eur/gbp has had a really nice trade on ca2 from monday at around 8990. now on a ca5 with 110 points locked in.

hi 020 seems to have been stopped out now. looked as if it might go well but breakeven is better than a loss. the eur/gbp has had a really nice trade on ca2 from monday at around 8990. now on a ca5 with 110 points locked in.

Hi Bongofury,

I was wondering about how you used the system, are you trading all the currencies at the same time ? you seem to trade the GY, cable and now EURGBP - any advantage with this ?

i have six pairs up on screen. usd/yen, euro/usd, stg/yen, euro/stg, eur/jpy and cable. i wait for ca2's. i dont take them all. partly depends on other stuff i have on or a view on the currency. for example i missed most of the text trades that were shorts a week or so ago just because i liked stg and was long cable. i am not nearly as active as i should or would like to be due to time pressures. i have a small pub business (previously i was a bond trader in the 83 to 96 period). longer term i am downsizing my business as after 12 years i want more time off and less staff and then i can trade more full time.

as for advantages, it depends. i find it helps me as you are more aware of whats going on in the bigger picture. we have had several trades on the service that looked ok and then were undermined by other things. the stg/yen pair is not one i would have naturally gravitated too as spread is so wide but its kevins fav and his performance chart was fantastic last year so i got involved. the volatilty has kept it excinting but the cable trades have offset the losses i made on the service. i guess i could have got them both wrong but i didnt so it was ok.

to be honest i just think i would find it boring to look at one pair. by the way that trade got stopped out on ca4 for 120 pips profit. the thing about fx53 is that it doesnt do all the work for you but it really helps if you are time short and kevin showed last year that it can make great money

daily 50 day moving average for gbp/jpy was at 14218 today. seems to have bounced off nicely although i suppose budget could knock things off course again

hi guys. quick question. am i right that the 4RAP trade (eur/usd) didnt quite hit the limit. i got stopped on a different trade this afternoon on eur/gbp for 43 pips. i took a short using the ca2 at midday. the euro seems to have the horn this afternoon. not sure why. equities are pretty quiet.

havent taken 025 on the gbp/yen yet.

026 has been excellent. have taken profit here 14822 and will look to buy back. this one trade has brought me back to break even for the whole service. i have not been taking all the trades but it shows how gangerous it can be as this is up over 400 pips

feel like i am talking to myself though. has everyone else given up. mr viking you asked a question and had a reply but no response ?

026 has been excellent. have taken profit here 14822 and will look to buy back. this one trade has brought me back to break even for the whole service. i have not been taking all the trades but it shows how gangerous it can be as this is up over 400 pips

feel like i am talking to myself though. has everyone else given up. mr viking you asked a question and had a reply but no response ?

Nope, I'm still lurking around this forum. Yeah, either you stick with it, cause when you start picking your trades out of the system, things will go wrong sooner or later. imho

Nope, I'm still lurking around this forum. Yeah, either you stick with it, cause when you start picking your trades out of the system, things will go wrong sooner or later. imho

I pulled out of the trade too. I agree that things start to go wrong when you start picking your trades but given the recent bad run I decided to book in a healthy profit.

Roll on the next trade!!