fx 53 trend following system

hi all..just want to share

im not using fx53 but i using trending ea. if u want to see my update u can drop at my blog..

but in my experience, i feel easy with my trending ea..:clap:

anybody got a quick method of working out daily roll over charges on spread bet spot currencies.

It will depend on the SB company that you use and, the pair which you are trading. It should be in the client's user guide.

thanks for the reply I have a rough idea of the costs just wondering if anybody had a better way.
It has to be gbp/jpy on this thread and ig index. TWO WAY SPREADS and CAPITAL SPREADS give you an actual amount for the roll over every night.

There is a page on Capital which actually explains the maths - look on their website.

Steve.

can any rocket scientist out there give a ball park fiq for the following spot rollovers
buy gbp/jpy at £1 for 1 rollover
sell gbp/jpy at £1 for 1 rollover
I get approx -£0.20 and -£1.30 respectively. I could be totaly wrong but I am looking for a rollover cost to put in a little spreadsheet I use. I know they are rate sensitive and change every night but an estimate is better than nothing.

hi guys. i use this service (fx53) and find it really good. also kevins support is great as i have had to ask him some pretty dumb questions. however in the last couple of weeks he seems to have gone awol. no email response and i tried his phone which i would never normally do and its off. vt has been playing up today. has anyone had probs and is kevin still around. the text service hasnt happened and no new videos etc on the site.

Kevin's about - I have been communicating with him today via email. I may be wrong but I get the impression he has been working pretty hard on the text/email service which he is just about to put live.

Yeah, Kevin is still about. I have exchanged the odd e-mail with him recently although I am led to believe he is extremely busy and usually swamped with e-mails. The text service is apparently going live on Monday. I have signed up - anyone else?

strange...maybe his just gone on holiday, last time i had any communication with him was about 2 weeks and mine too was a dumb question!

my mistake he is around. i think id just asked one too many dumb questions ! actually its a great system and im sure all the mail distracts him but it has helped me make money so cant complain. it was relatively inexpensive and it makes you do some work and make decisions. it means you have only yourself to praise or blame which is how it should be.

i signed up too. in the gbp/yen trade at 13100. doesnt feel quite right but it was a silly day today and hopefully we will break one way or the other tomorrow. jap data was unbelievable awful ! the b of e keeps talking the pound down, unusual for a central bank, so it gives ammo to the bears.

so the first trade was stopped out just before the figures. i saw a reversal on the 5 min at 7.00am at which point i was onside. thought about a hedge but did nothing. i think the point of this is to follow it otherwise in 12 months one cant tell if it has worked or if you have fiddled around with it. the other trade seems unlikely to print at the moment.

just out of interest are other people going to follow blind or intervening ?

should have been within 4 hours so contact them . so far you have only missed a losing trade !!