fx 53 trend following system

Hi Sandy,

I also noticed another thing, the testimonials were for a product called panther forex, i googled it and the site is very similar to vision4x. Panther Forex - Automated Forex Trading systems and trading signals

they maybe re-branding their product?

But the company address is different.

I have emailed both email addresses, with some questions. Lets wait and see their response.

I have just emailed them both as well. Did you notice that the claimed results for Vision are quite a bit better than Panther!?

BTW, thanks for answering the question.

Hi Sandy,

I also noticed another thing, the testimonials were for a product called panther forex, i googled it and the site is very similar to vision4x. Panther Forex - Automated Forex Trading systems and trading signals

they maybe re-branding their product?

But the company address is different.

I have emailed both email addresses, with some questions. Lets wait and see their response.
Asif,

This is exactly the same website as the vison 4x one, not just similar. Only difference is that the panther one doesnt work if you try and sign up and a lot of the other links just dont go anywhere.

I have purchased the fx53 system. it has worked great last week and this week due to the trending market. i have modified it so that it sends me a message when there is a trade and it also automatically takes the trade.

I have purchased the fx53 system. it has worked great last week and this week due to the trending market. i have modified it so that it sends me a message when there is a trade and it also automatically takes the trade.

Hi systemcoder!

Good to hear you have taken the plunge! I may follow you soon.

When you say 53FX automatically takes the trade, what exactly do you mean? That it puts the actual live trade in the market for you? If so how does it do that? Are you spreadbetting or trading Forex direct?

Sandy

Hi,

Simon may be the better person to answer you. But from my email exchanges with the vendor it does seem to be a fair system. However I doubt very much that you would be able to relax and leave it to do its thing during the day. It does not give you targets to set open orders or to take profits. Those things have to be done by you in real time. You can of course set stoplosses, and the system suggests the levels that would be appropriate. Basically you get a lot of freedom to do the work, without over much thinking. As with all systems, it can be difficult to judge whether it would suit you personally. A system which doesn't suit, no matter how technically valid, will be a flop for you. I will probably buy in in due course.

If you are a new trader, you would be better off with Concept in my opinion, but of course cost is a big big problem.

BTW the website says the price of £695 includes VAT and delivery, there is nothing to add.

Thanks, Sandy. I 've also just gone thru the entire thread of "Conceptfx". You are right that except the price, "Conceptfx" seems to better fit my day schedule.

Tfg

I have some brief email exchange with fx53. Apparantly, the published result traded mainly on 1 hour timeframe and needs you to check in for signal 3-4 times a day. fx53 said I could trade on 4 hour but it would be less profitable.....he also said he uses SB....

Tfg

Hi systemcoder!

Good to hear you have taken the plunge! I may follow you soon.

When you say 53FX automatically takes the trade, what exactly do you mean? That it puts the actual live trade in the market for you? If so how does it do that? Are you spreadbetting or trading Forex direct?

Sandy

It means that you dont have to manually oepn the trade, you can be outside and your computer open the trade for you. i program a software for it. i am trading forex direct.

Hi Asif,

At present I am just watching. But paper trading will be the next step. I suggest you sign up to Vision4x yourself and paper trade it. Which SB company do you use for your paper trading?

With Vision4x you get a daily email, telling you the signals are available on the website. You then go to the website, and you can see the window as given in their example. It is very straightforward in that respect, and it certainly shows that it is not necessary to use special interface software like Concept do. I have always had a suspicion that Concept have the client software, so that they can say they are selling a "successful trading system" rather than a "signals system" and justify the expense more easily. But maybe they have plans to develop it. The biggest limitation with Concept is that it ties you to your own computer with internet connection, and you cannot just use it anywhere, eg on a friends PC or at an internet cafe if travelling. This is very self defeating, but they say they have no intention to change, ie will not offer the service by text, by email or on a website.

As you say, Vision4x don't publish any results.

If you have a normal laptop with wireless you should be able to run Concept anywhere. Most internet cafes I have seen allow you to use your own laptop on their wireless connection.

If you have a normal laptop with wireless you should be able to run Concept anywhere. Most internet cafes I have seen allow you to use your own laptop on their wireless connection.

Hi Asif,

Of course. And so generally it is not a problem, for most users. But I am often in wilder parts, beyond the comforts and conveniences of the EU, where the options are not that convenient. Email or text would normally not be such a problem. My experience is that internet cafes are far from happy to let one use their wireless connection! But it would not be a problem if one could pick up the signals on the normal browser.

But my main point really, is that Concept market what they call "trading software" with free "market data". The truth is that they actually sell an expensive front end which just receives trading signals. There are numerous signal services, and as far as I know Concept is unique in using this clunky and inflexible system.

With Tradewin, they pushed out the signals by text as well as through their client software. I used to do the whole operation on my mobile, getting the signals and managing the trades.

Hey, aren't we on the wrong thread!?

Hi Sandy,

the post re: If you have a normal laptop with wireless you should be able to run Concept anywhere...

was from explorer626 not me.

I think your right...we're on the wrong thread.

Hi Sandy,

the post re: If you have a normal laptop with wireless you should be able to run Concept anywhere...

was from explorer626 not me.

I think your right...we're on the wrong thread.

Asif,

Got my wires crossed, sorry. Nothing wrong with being on two threads, just need to distinguish! And sorry explorer626, didn't mean to by-pass you!

Hi systemtrader,

I'd be interested to know how the system works ie. do you install the software fx53 on your pc, choose the currency pair, you choose the time frame you wish to trade:

"how much time you want to or are able to dedicate to your trading. If you wish to only spend 5 minutes per day you would trade the DAILY time frame charts. If you wish to spend 5 minutes 2, 3, 4 or 5 times per day you would trade the 4 or 1 hour time frame charts. If you wish to spend extended time at your screen, whenever it suited, you would be best trading the 1 or 5 minute time frame/charts. "

and the software then tells you when to enter, where to place the stop loss and your objective?

Also which time frame are you using and how are you getting on?

It means that you dont have to manually oepn the trade, you can be outside and your computer open the trade for you. i program a software for it. i am trading forex direct.

Hi Asif,

I strongly recommend that you download free Visual Trader software from the CSMFX site. You will need to open a demo account first.

Then play with VT until you get a feel for it. I do not mean to trade, just get to understand it a bit. Then you will be able to understand that 53FX is an add-on called a "custom trading system". Also, if you have not already done so, go to the 53FX website, and watch the videos. It took me a little while to get my head around everything, but now I am clear what is involved, and all I need to do is take the plunge when I am ready.

The system is in many ways better than Concept. It gives you more control, but very importantly it is much cheaper, and there are no costs after you have purchesed. Even if the vendor packed up business, you could just carry on. 53FX makes you independent.

I am really beginning to think this is a better way forward, although Concept is (so far anyway) doing the job I paid for.

Sandy

Thanks Sandy,

I shall take your advice.

looking at the returns for both systems, to date FX53 out performs Concept.

Hi Asif,

I strongly recommend that you download free Visual Trader software from the CSMFX site. You will need to open a demo account first.

Then play with .....

I am really beginning to think this is a better way forward, although Concept is (so far anyway) doing the job I paid for.

Sandy

I look forward to subscribing to your system cryten :p

Oh jeeze your gonna spend £600 quid on some arrows that are programmed most probably from a cross of two indicators, looks like it could be the QQE. Looks like visual trading charts and the guy could have got it programmed free here Visual Trading Systems User Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board).

I know wat I'm doing this weekend, slapping up a website and sorting out some nice looking arrows.

Oh jeeze your gonna spend £600 quid on some arrows that are programmed most probably from a cross of two indicators, looks like it could be the QQE. Looks like visual trading charts and the guy could have got it programmed free here Visual Trading Systems User Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board).

I know wat I'm doing this weekend, slapping up a website and sorting out some nice looking arrows.

Hi cryten!

I think it is healthy to be sceptical, but not helpful to yourself or others to be cynical.

If you are in fact speaking from a position of experience with trading systems, it would be great to have your input. Especially, or perhaps only, if you can make positive helpful suggestions. For example can you recommend a system that is well developed (from whatever origin, be it free or costly) and that has at least a primie face case for its profitability.

That is what I was looking for, and it appears the FX53 system may be what I want. If you know as a matter of actual fact that it is flawed, and will not be profitable, could you explain why?

But most of all can you recommend a specific system that you know works?

best wishes
Sandy

Hello Gentleman,
Firstly cryten you are obviously some sort of idiot.
I follow your Posts quite closely and the issue I cannot understand is the amount of effort that appears to be put into finding a good reliable system.
Forgive me if I misunderstand the context but it appears that this thread is dedicated to looking for a set and forget system that takes away all the analysis and personal trading.
Althought most systems are probably pretty good at entry points the difficult job of trading only starts when you are in the trade and managing it, sometimes you have to let the trade ride other times cut losses, take small profits. Predefining that you come out when it hits a preset target is not always possible.
One has to also bear in mind that markets are consistantly evolving this presents you with the added issue of constantly updating your analysis and your strategy.
A lot of the older members on this forum are probably pretty anti-vendor systems not becuse of any elitist attitude or snobbery, I would love to have a system that does all the work for me,I have even subscribed to a signal service myself which did well from Jan to May this year then the losses came.
I have helped afew members develop systems suited to their styles for free and they are doing well.
The most important thing is defining yourself and what you want from trading is the issue And I don't really think an automated system can do that for you.

The point I am trying to make is "you have to do somework. Actually a lot of work in the trading job."

In the meantime if anyone does come across a system that offers guranteed future profits please let me know.

Hello Gentleman,
Firstly cryten you are obviously some sort of idiot.
I follow your Posts quite closely and the issue I cannot understand is the amount of effort that appears to be put into finding a good reliable system.
Forgive me if I misunderstand the context but it appears that this thread is dedicated to looking for a set and forget system that takes away all the analysis and personal trading.
Althought most systems are probably pretty good at entry points the difficult job of trading only starts when you are in the trade and managing it, sometimes you have to let the trade ride other times cut losses, take small profits. Predefining that you come out when it hits a preset target is not always possible.
One has to also bear in mind that markets are consistantly evolving this presents you with the added issue of constantly updating your analysis and your strategy.
A lot of the older members on this forum are probably pretty anti-vendor systems not becuse of any elitist attitude or snobbery, I would love to have a system that does all the work for me,I have even subscribed to a signal service myself which did well from Jan to May this year then the losses came.
I have helped afew members develop systems suited to their styles for free and they are doing well.
The most important thing is defining yourself and what you want from trading is the issue And I don't really think an automated system can do that for you.

The point I am trying to make is "you have to do somework. Actually a lot of work in the trading job."

In the meantime if anyone does come across a system that offers guaranteed future profits please let me know.

Well your obviously some sort of idiot too because your post makes no sense in anyway to mine. I have my own system thank you and as you said the actual hard part of trading is managing that trade and having a good exit plan plus good roi blah blah My system guarantees future profits as long as price continues to move and does not become flatline. Why am I not rich yet???? Sometimes it goes 10 pips sometimes 100 and I have to decide if I'm going to scalp and go or take some more losses and go for those nice moves.

Well I do apologize about that I have a hobby of looking at charts and experimenting which I do on the side of trading / developing my own. Really sorry bout that maybe you should go call nkruger an idiot too.

So again with my prior experience with visual trading charts (the first charts I used) the arrows are nothing more then a cross at best maybe 2 conditions eg mac d cross and when price is under 50 sma show pink sell arrow.

But seems to me a very good investment in some webspace and I'll go and download vtrader and make some pretty arrows, obviously enough takers :LOL:

I can't be bothered to answer any of your other "issues" as their really quite random and not relevant and where did you get the idea I was looking for an automated system? Are you going on my early posts at forex factory?

Unlike you I have not been trading for 10 years and had to start somewhere, I as many others started out looking for the perfect system and spent about 2 years doing nothing but staring at charts trying to make one so sure you will find PLENTY of noob embarrassing posts from myself especially at forex-tsd "Excuse me can someone tell me what a SMA is? :LOL:

Or if your meaning my posts from here then their all quite random as I'm mostly a lurker until something makes we want to speak out like this topic which I won't be doing again! But you sure did make a big assumption from them anyhow lol

Last edited:
Hi cryten!

I think it is healthy to be sceptical, but not helpful to yourself or others to be cynical.

If you are in fact speaking from a position of experience with trading systems, it would be great to have your input. Especially, or perhaps only, if you can make positive helpful suggestions. For example can you recommend a system that is well developed (from whatever origin, be it free or costly) and that has at least a primie face case for its profitability.

That is what I was looking for, and it appears the FX53 system may be what I want. If you know as a matter of actual fact that it is flawed, and will not be profitable, could you explain why?

But most of all can you recommend a specific system that you know works?

best wishes
Sandy

I was trying to be helpful in my own way :LOL:

Just letting you know that behind those arrows is nothing magical or new there is going to be an indicator condition that is most probably on every charting program you can find.

It is most probably something quite simple which does not mean thats a bad thing, KISS is good but I can't help think it's a simple crossing indicator disguised behind the arrows to sell for that lovely sum especially as he does not disclose the conditions behind the signal.

What happens when visual trader updates their charts (like they do) and you can't use them anymore and the vendor has decided to retire from system selling you will have no idea what it is you were trading.

I myself in the early days paid up to £100 for some indicators and actually found myself a little more dedicated to the system from having spent that much money so perhaps £600 and you WILL make it work for you lol

Anyway it's your money!