FX-2008: w/c Jan-21st

gbp cont

GJ: lol

The screenshot is the current 4hr situation as these 9645/55 offers curtail any upside for the moment. The red and green lines marking the previous major swings and therefore potential res/supp areas respectively.

Attachments

• 4hr situation Thursday.gif
    4hr situation Thursday.gif
    21 KB · Views: 171
A possible H&S forming on Cable, and a similar look on GJ

fwiw,

gm

Attachments

• !.gif
    !.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 181
Hi everyone,

I have been trading cable only so far this year and as a strat, trade a breakout from the asian high/low-generaly placing orders round about 6.00am. Until this week its been going great guns- with wins of 15 pips most days until this week which has resulted in 1 win and 4 losses on the scorecard and the first 2 consecutive losses since September of last year-not good!

I know that this week has been choppy but am having difficulty pinpointing from a charting angle the difference between this week and say last week and the week before.

I'm basically trying to make some sense of why its gone wrong this week!

Is there anything I am missing here that should be staring me in the face or is it purely down to the volatile nature of this week?

I dont generally use indicators at all save for a single MA- does anyone use anything that can help show changed conditions form one week to the next?

Any help/ideas would be gratefully appreciated!

regards,

Mark

Why dont you post a screeny. Make it easier for the peeps to see what ur doin.

Heres a link you might find of interest.

NQoos - Price Action by Buffy

gbpusd

4hr shart shows the most recent resistance in this smart up move from the 9337 base.

Attachments

• 4hr.gif
    4hr.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 174
gbpusd

Cable a 510pip lo-hi range so far this week 9337-9447, well above the 20 week average of 342 and above the 5 week average of 346.

Today 103pips lo-hi so far, 9743-9847, yesterday 284, 5 day average 230, 20 day average 178.

No significant data due today.