Futures trading coach..Sam Goldberg..revisited

Tent trader

I saw an old thread on this guy/trading coach...and was wondering if anyone had any recent success or experience with Sam Goldberg as Futurestradingcoach.com...?

It seems that every six months or so he 're-invents' and re- opens his trading room. Can't tell wether he is the real deal or just a mover and shaker.

I am getting several e- mails a week, claiming the daily successes of his students and trade room attendees in CL and ES trading.

If anyone has had recent activity with this firm/ guy....good or bad....I'd like to hear about it.....thanks.....and happy trading....

Anyhow, should have the opportunity soon for a 5 day trial in the 'new' trade room. I'll be happy to post back with feedback and results. On a similar note, can anyone recommend a better than average trade room? Although I do my own trades, it's interesting to see other traders/ methods, etc...

Futures Trading Coach

Hey guys this is Rick the moderator for the call room at Futures Trading Coach. If you have any questions you would like answered, I am here to help in any way possible. A few corrections I saw in the posts is that the free trial is 10 days not five so we give you 25 hours of trading completely free and during that time there are between 30-50 live calls so you really can get a feel for what we do and have enough days to understand everything.

Hey guys this is Rick the moderator for the call room at Futures Trading Coach. If you have any questions you would like answered, I am here to help in any way possible. A few corrections I saw in the posts is that the free trial is 10 days not five so we give you 25 hours of trading completely free and during that time there are between 30-50 live calls so you really can get a feel for what we do and have enough days to understand everything.

Hello Rick, how would you comment this very detailed and very negative review of your service?

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/futures-trading-coach/

Do you have any audited proof you are actually trading?

Hello Rick, how would you comment this very detailed and very negative review of your service?

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/futures-trading-coach/

Do you have any audited proof you are actually trading?

Well, did you read all the POSITIVE comments? Why do you think there would be so many. These are only a fraction of happy customers on our site.

So first off. the site you mention is run by a fool. He gives bad reviews to almost everyone and i am not going to get into why he does it on this forum. I will say the main advertiser at the top of his page used to have a bad review and now it was changed and now they are advertising right at the top and if you go to that site it made a few hundred dollars the past few weeks with a 25% win rate. Really? There are reasons why this site you mention does these things and if you want to do your own research and look up the owner you will find out a lot of not nice things. I'll leave it at that.

Proof was offered to the owner via two various means but since he already wrote a bad review he was not going to change it no matter what, however, we are limited in what we can provide as we are not CTA's and we don't hold ourselves out to be. And while we are on the topic. There seems to be this general 'theme' that goes around where all sorts of people think they cant get into trades. I can't speak for other rooms but when we call trades sometimes its withing 2-5 minutes of the trade sometimes its 30-60 minutes before for certain setups. Nothing should matter for one or two ticks. We trade with an 8 tick stop in the es. We tell people if the trade is called if its a tick or two just get in it doe snot mater because a lot of our trades don't take 6-7 ticks of heat(or go against us) so that a one tick different entry would matter. Again, this is something the person that did this review failed to mention to you likely right? If someone is trading and one tick entry is going to make a different on most trades between a winner or a loser they simply don't have a good methodology that they are trading.

To the review itself, you can go to our YouTube site and see our call room training videos which clearly say how we get into these trades. The video example he posted (which he claims he has MANY bad trades recorded which is total bogus) was a power play trade. Anyone that spends any time in our room or watches our training videos know that trade can be taken either on a limit or sell/buy stop. Now when I recorded the video review i was very new to being the moderator and quite frankly Quantt i did not realize anyone would even be looking at it so closely. It never even crossed my mind to clarify our entire method and the rules that all call room participants (that are actually paying attention and trying to make good trades vs trying to find scammers) know. In the video example he gives i did say the price on the recap video that would have had to been filled on a limit and some traders were not filled on the order if they tried a limit. Who cares? Some were if they did a sell stop and some did not. The point is in the call room its 10 day free trial. That is over 25 HOURS of FREE trial time. You are seeing 30-50 sometimes more calls in that time frame. Our room not only gives entries but we give targets and offer trade management help as well. Just come in and sit there for 25 hours and tell me you could not have gotten into most (maybe not all depending on the entry method you choose) but most. And we are not scalpers we are hitting targets very frequently and sometimes 20-50-80 ticks away and those targets are called before the trade gets near the price. Again, it is free to check it out. Give it more than 1-2 days to make sure you are understanding everything. In a call room where you do not know the underlying method it is important. Its like in football a wide receiver that gets traded to a new team mid season? Does he know all the playbook? Does he know how they do things? You can not just expect to come in and the first day know everything. That's why we give all the time we give and again its free. It costs nothing, you don't even have to give your credit card. You wont find much on the net like what we do, no even close and i can show you and prove to you if given the chance how to get into the trades. If you want to have a chat just fill out the contact page on the site and I am happy to answer any other questions in full detail. Hope this helps.

... Again, it is free to check it out. Give it more than 1-2 days to make sure you are understanding everything. In a call room where you do not know the underlying method it is important. Its like in football a wide receiver that gets traded to a new team mid season? Does he know all the playbook? Does he know how they do things? You can not just expect to come in and the first day know everything. That's why we give all the time we give and again its free. It costs nothing, you don't even have to give your credit card. You wont find much on the net like what we do, no even close and i can show you and prove to you if given the chance how to get into the trades. If you want to have a chat just fill out the contact page on the site and I am happy to answer any other questions in full detail. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the invite and sorry, but I do not trust random people on the internet, so how about this: why won't you go to one of the Big Four accounting firms (Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, PriceWaterhouseCoopers) and ask them to audit your trading rerecords and publish it on your web site?
This will shut up all the doubters and will be a great advertising tool for you...

Thanks for the invite and sorry, but I do not trust random people on the internet, so how about this: why won't you go to one of the Big Four accounting firms (Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, PriceWaterhouseCoopers) and ask them to audit your trading rerecords and publish it on your web site?
This will shut up all the doubters and will be a great advertising tool for you...

I take it you really have not been trading that long. What is it exactly you dont trust? I mean it sounds like you dont trust yourself to be able to hear. This is not a managed futures account where you give your money, have no control and just expect a return. This is trading. there is no company running a call room or mentoring that has audited results. This is the problem with what everyone on that stupid review site is missing. I will give you the fact that MANY of them are bad. That bad for guys who are looking to trade because yes you have to weed through it all but to expect an audit is insane. You are the one that is going to have to trade. You are the one that is going to have hear the calls. you should be the one if you want winning trades to come into a room and check it out (for free by the way) and see if it works and is for you. We are just a place where people who want to learn how to trade can get a great vision on that. Or people that just want to take calls, nothing is 100% everyone has losing trades but of course everyone wants to be in a room that profitable. I only reached out here to help or answer any questions people have because we stand by what we do. Its clear you do not know the rules or laws and just want to listen to anything someone tells you. For example, even if we would be willing to do it it is impossible to do what you ask. its literally against the law. And by the way, most people are not asking. Any one who is business minded (which you have to be to be a trader as trading is a business) knows you don't take anyone's word (good or bad -- for anything) you come in and invest the time and check it out. That's just basic. So i wish you luck but I really wonder if some folks on these boards even really want to be traders or know what it takes? Trusting some bogus review site that only has a purpose to make advertising revenue and lie to people acting like he is trying to HELP them, run by a 'less than legit' owner in my opinion (and again you don't have to take my word for it you can look him up and his past) over coming in and seeing 'with your own eyes' real traders making real time calls in the market and deciding for yourself seems kind of odd. But I do wish you luck and respect your opinion.

I have been trading trough different market cycles so 10 demo days will prove nothing, you'll need to provide at least one market cycle to be able to prove anything...

Also I do have lawyers on retainer, so I can tell you that it is not against the law to post your audited trading results, not to mention you already stated above that you did attempt to provide proof TWICE to the web site with the negative review, so why did you do it if it's "against" the law?

What is against the law is to post FAKE trading results, which makes you liable in fraud cases...

Unfortunately you cannot provide to me any proof that your teaching and signals are working, so I wont waste 10 days of my life to sit and watch you over the internet...