Sam Goldberg futures mastery-no info

I just found this thread..I've been a member of Sams Room for over three years now. You will hear him speak to me frequently. Most of the traders that succeed with Sam, i.e. learn and understand and execute his method, can't help but be successful. It's sad in retrospect, but I wasted 50 grand on bogus systems, dues and loses. My family gave up hope and I became something of a joke. But I got lucky one day. I found Sam and I did the trial. I, very reluctantly, paid the money and learned the method. I've trialed at many rooms and became a member at at several. I'm a 70 yr. old retired man that needed an income in today's economy. Sam is a genius. He invented a system that is so easy even an old man like me can learn it and understand how to implement it. Its basically 3 setups, can be stretched to 5 if you are adventurous. Sam claims 75% success, I think its closer to 85%. Whatever he is charging you, please consider it. The reason I haven't posted this before is that I just found it because my dogs are done hunting. I trade from 7:30 am EST till sometime before noon. I don't remember the last time I had a losing day. There were some, and some of those were doozies! But you gotta pay your tuition. There isn't any limit to how much you can make if you learn this thing. Sam doesn't know I'm posting this, I hope he doesn't mind. I'm not the only guy in the room that has seen the light, there are quite a few. To the folks who have posted that Sam is something less than sane... .........no argument. He sings, hollers, hits golf balls, takes phone calls from phone solicitors and has done more stuff than I can list here. I look forward to each morning, the antics are entertainment because there are lulls in trading. When It's time for business all kidding is put aside and he gives you the confidence and backup to take the trades. I don't know what else to say....I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Post something here. Here is the thing, If you take his method and test it against historic data to find setups, your incredulity will evaporate. I've done it.

Please email me at [email protected]. I would like to start a dialouge about your trading. Thanks.

Just wanted to follow up after joining Sam's DNA room. I learned a ton while in there, but to be honest, not from Sam, from the guy he had working with him, Jerry. He's the trading Yoda. I started trading a couple years back in Forex, 16hour days, read, attended everything that I could, soaked it all up. About...a year ago a year ago I started messing with futures, tried this and that read everything ect. I just finished up my 3months in the DNA room, which is what at the time I joined $5k got you. Now he's doubled his prices. Honestly, if Jerry wasn't in the DNA room, I kept the room on mute, I'd ask Sam a question and he'd go on about how perfect the method is and how much money you can make and never answer my question. I'd even go sit in the free room if Jerry was in there, even with him being limited in what he could say, I still learned a lot from him, about the market, about myself as a trader. Jerry is no longer with Sam, how he taught some stuff differed from Sam, in my opinion, his way was WAAYYY better. Do to that, they parted ways. In short, if Jerry wouldn't have been there, I would have been ticked at how Sam ran the room and his 'teaching'. Thanks to Jerry I'm hitting about 80% and improving. Could you pay the now $10k and "learn" the method, sure, Sam will tell you the rules and maybe a little more...will you receive much in the way of "teaching"? Nah. Sam taught Jerry, so at some point he must have been a good teacher, maybe he's just burnt out. If any of you guys still reading this thread are members and want to "talk" trading/the method, feel free to PM me. Sam always kept the room in privatized mode so there was no way to meet/talk to the other guys in the room. Anyways, hope this helps!

Please email me - [email protected]

Can you email me at [email protected]? I have sat on a free trial of Sam's trading room but he has a student do the monthly subscription room and the student mostly trades the ES which I don't particularly like. I like the CL more. I would like to ask you some more detailed questions. Thanks.

I just found this thread..I've been a member of Sams Room for over three years now. You will hear him speak to me frequently. Most of the traders that succeed with Sam, i.e. learn and understand and execute his method, can't help but be successful. It's sad in retrospect, but I wasted 50 grand on bogus systems, dues and loses. My family gave up hope and I became something of a joke. But I got lucky one day. I found Sam and I did the trial. I, very reluctantly, paid the money and learned the method. I've trialed at many rooms and became a member at at several. I'm a 70 yr. old retired man that needed an income in today's economy. Sam is a genius. He invented a system that is so easy even an old man like me can learn it and understand how to implement it. Its basically 3 setups, can be stretched to 5 if you are adventurous. Sam claims 75% success, I think its closer to 85%. Whatever he is charging you, please consider it. The reason I haven't posted this before is that I just found it because my dogs are done hunting. I trade from 7:30 am EST till sometime before noon. I don't remember the last time I had a losing day. There were some, and some of those were doozies! But you gotta pay your tuition. There isn't any limit to how much you can make if you learn this thing. Sam doesn't know I'm posting this, I hope he doesn't mind. I'm not the only guy in the room that has seen the light, there are quite a few. To the folks who have posted that Sam is something less than sane... .........no argument. He sings, hollers, hits golf balls, takes phone calls from phone solicitors and has done more stuff than I can list here. I look forward to each morning, the antics are entertainment because there are lulls in trading. When It's time for business all kidding is put aside and he gives you the confidence and backup to take the trades. I don't know what else to say....I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Post something here. Here is the thing, If you take his method and test it against historic data to find setups, your incredulity will evaporate. I've done it.

inquiring about Sam's DNA room

I saw your post on trade2win.com about Sam's room.

Have you paid the $5K to join his training? If so, how long have you been training and / or trading live?

I have sat on a few free trials (most 5 day) and then I paid for the subscription while trying to save up 5K. I sat in that room for 2 months but his student calls the ES which I feel is so stagnant and doesn't move like the CL which is Sam's primary market. I stopped observing the subscription room in December 2013 because I was able to make any simulated profits for the month. Not saying that was the student's fault (a guy named Rick) or my bad trade management.

Since I couldn't at least breakeven on the subscription room, I didn't subscribe hoping to save up more money. I was hoping the subscription room would at least pay for itself as a minimum and wishfully hoping it would net some profits that would allow me to save at a faster rate.

$5K is quite a bit of money to hand over to a person that you have no guarantees can make you a successful trader. $5K is hard to save when you are working a middle class job with middle class bills. The other part of the dilemma is that after you save the $5K, it would take another chunk of saving to have enough money to fund a trading account.

I agree that if a person can make anyone into a successful trader, $5K is no money to spend in the grand scheme of things but if it doesn't work, it's a great hardship to lose $5K.

I think my hesitation is that I can never really tell if a person running a room is really making money on a consistent basis. It would be more believable if a person published their NinjaTrader summary screen. They could easily screen print that screen every trading day to prove they made trades and were profitable. Of course, any proof can be manipulated and falsify but if you are observing the room and you keep trade of the trades the person calls and then you see a screen print of the NT summary screen, it would go a long way in believability.

I do feel Sam has a "pulse" on direction and entry prices and is often correct in his trade calling but that doesn't always translate into profitability. It would be nice to see this screen print to match your observations of the room.

Any input about your experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RJ

Jay, I was in the room at the same time this individual made these comments and this guy is totally wrong. If I was Sam I would consider suing him. At the time this was the first time Sam had a room and there was some growing paines learning how to start a room. Sam does not need to have a room as he can just trade they way he has for years. Also, I was trained about a year before Jerry and have got to know him very well too. Jerry has been trading for about 7-10 years very successfull and came to Sam take it to the next level. I have spent money on 7 different methods and Sam is the only one that supports his students after the training is over. How many mentors will give you his e-mail and cell phone. If a person can not make money with this method it is you own fault. Also, There are two new students in the room that Sam trained in last 6 months that are making $8,000 to $10,000 a day. Before you join if you want we can talk over the phone or e-mail. Thanks Ric W

I saw your post on trade2win.com about Sam's room.

Have you paid the $5K to join his training? If so, how long have you been training and / or trading live?

I have sat on a few free trials (most 5 day) and then I paid for the subscription while trying to save up 5K. I sat in that room for 2 months but his student calls the ES which I feel is so stagnant and doesn't move like the CL which is Sam's primary market. I stopped observing the subscription room in December 2013 because I was able to make any simulated profits for the month. Not saying that was the student's fault (a guy named Rick) or my bad trade management.

Since I couldn't at least breakeven on the subscription room, I didn't subscribe hoping to save up more money. I was hoping the subscription room would at least pay for itself as a minimum and wishfully hoping it would net some profits that would allow me to save at a faster rate.

$5K is quite a bit of money to hand over to a person that you have no guarantees can make you a successful trader. $5K is hard to save when you are working a middle class job with middle class bills. The other part of the dilemma is that after you save the $5K, it would take another chunk of saving to have enough money to fund a trading account.

I agree that if a person can make anyone into a successful trader, $5K is no money to spend in the grand scheme of things but if it doesn't work, it's a great hardship to lose $5K.

I think my hesitation is that I can never really tell if a person running a room is really making money on a consistent basis. It would be more believable if a person published their NinjaTrader summary screen. They could easily screen print that screen every trading day to prove they made trades and were profitable. Of course, any proof can be manipulated and falsify but if you are observing the room and you keep trade of the trades the person calls and then you see a screen print of the NT summary screen, it would go a long way in believability.

I do feel Sam has a "pulse" on direction and entry prices and is often correct in his trade calling but that doesn't always translate into profitability. It would be nice to see this screen print to match your observations of the room.

Any input about your experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RJ

Rochelle,

I am not sure what your goal is in life or if you have one. You are an expert in nothing related to the financial markets. Your comments about Mr Goldberg are absolutely ridiculous and rude. The guy is a genius and it seems as though you are a bit Jealous.

If the cost of his room was 3x that amount it would be worth it. You are looking for guarantees and the one thing no one can guarantee is how hard a "trader" will work to give themselves a chance at success!!!

Please stop discussing Mr Goldberg as he has helped hundreds of traders get to a very happy place.

Thanks,

Mini....

Rochelle,

I am not sure what your goal is in life or if you have one. You are an expert in nothing related to the financial markets. Your comments about Mr Goldberg are absolutely ridiculous and rude. The guy is a genius and it seems as though you are a bit Jealous.

If the cost of his room was 3x that amount it would be worth it. You are looking for guarantees and the one thing no one can guarantee is how hard a "trader" will work to give themselves a chance at success!!!

Please stop discussing Mr Goldberg as he has helped hundreds of traders get to a very happy place.

Thanks,

Mini....

Dear Mini....

I dont understand your comment to me. I said nothing bad about Mr Goldberg. I expressed my inability to afford 5K, my hesitation on giving 5K to a person that doesnt show his DOM or NT summary page after trading and I expressed my experience in his room which was facilitated by a student and not Sam and it mostly traded the ES and not the CL. ALL FACTS!

I agree 5K is nothing if the results are true but no DOM and no NT summary screen doesn't give me the confidence to hand over 5K. That's just my opinion.

Why would I be jealous? I'm trying to find a mentor and I never professed to be an expert. If I were, I wouldn't be inquiring about his course.

As far as my goal in life, I'm trying to be a successful trader. Since you are making so much money with Sam, why worry about a person's attempt to get more information about Sam's teachings?

As far as stop discussing Mr Goldberg, freedom of speech. I have no malice for Sam. He was very compelling when we spoke over the phone and I wish him all the best.

The fact that you mentioned my first name in your reply is a bit suspect when I only referred to myself as RJ.

TNtrdr - Can I converse with you directly and NOT through a forum? If so, can you contact me at [email protected]? Thanks.

I just spent 2 days in the free room. Just FYI, you won't learn anything about the methodology, but from comments made by Rick (who ran the room), I gather that the methodology is for the day trader who is used to buying or selling and holding for gains of 5-10 points and up, not for the scalpers. I saw 6 or 7 2+ point trading opportunities go by that were not called out - I guess the methodology is intended for big moves.

re

n7ekg,

Its Rick here from Futures Trading Coach. I wanted to clarify a few things in your post as they are not accurate. That certainly may not be your fault as a lot happens during the trading day and sometimes things can be taken wrong or not heard completely. If you look at our YouTube channel recaps you will see many trades for 2-3 points. In fact, most traders only trading a few contracts that's what they get. Only those with larger lot sizes that can hold a trade for longer and have more runners typically will be able to stay in for a 7 point move. I just wanted to clarify that as this post makes it seems like we are only looking for 10 point moves and nothing gets called for only a few points which is not true. As for the past few days, we made money both days (not tons but with the anemic volume and tight range during morning session not one make a killing). It is true we do not channel trade and try to stay out of chop unless there is clear direction upcoming.

When you say 5-7 2 point trades that were not called out I am not sure what you mean. I can look at a chart any time and see dozens of moves for 2 points. Thats does not mean they are all good trades and while some may work if you were on the other side of things they would be losers. You are assuming there were 6 trades for 2 points that you would have taken at the exact best price and actually made money on. I promise you that is not the case otherwise you would not be in our room.

I do not mind posts at all and i understand this is your opinion but how can you make a post like this with an opinion telling people that you saw several trades that i did not call when you don't even know what should be called? If you had a winning trading system you would not be in our room most likely. Its just not really fair and that's all I ask for. Our room makes more winning calls (about 93%) since inception and by your own admission they are not 2 tick scalps in the /ES they are for bigger moves. We also average 3-4 calls PER DAY just for the morning session. The bottom line is we get what the market allows us to get. Some trades are not worth taking and anyone that was really busy in the markets in the /es today likely got chopped up. I only have your username here so i am not sure of your real name in the room but please feel free to reach out to me as I can better clarify things to you. Its always funny that i ask people several times a day if they have questions, or if you need more clarification on how we do things or why we may make a call or not make a call to contact me and you clearly did not. Yet you come on here and write a post? Anyway, I am trying to help yo here. We make money almost every day so it does not matter to me at all but its just not fair to others reading these posts trying to decide where they should go to hear stuff that is simply not true. To be clear and reiterate - most trades do NOT hold for 10 points, most trades don't go 10 points and i never said they did. Only about 5% of our room of larger size traders would even have a runner left after 7-10 points.

RE: Free Live Trading Room

n7ekg,

Its Rick here from Futures Trading Coach. I wanted to clarify a few things in your post as they are not accurate. That certainly may not be your fault as a lot happens during the trading day and sometimes things can be taken wrong or not heard completely. If you look at our YouTube channel recaps you will see many trades for 2-3 points. In fact, most traders only trading a few contracts that's what they get. Only those with larger lot sizes that can hold a trade for longer and have more runners typically will be able to stay in for a 7 point move. I just wanted to clarify that as this post makes it seems like we are only looking for 10 point moves and nothing gets called for only a few points which is not true. As for the past few days, we made money both days (not tons but with the anemic volume and tight range during morning session not one make a killing). It is true we do not channel trade and try to stay out of chop unless there is clear direction upcoming.

When you say 5-7 2 point trades that were not called out I am not sure what you mean. I can look at a chart any time and see dozens of moves for 2 points. Thats does not mean they are all good trades and while some may work if you were on the other side of things they would be losers. You are assuming there were 6 trades for 2 points that you would have taken at the exact best price and actually made money on. I promise you that is not the case otherwise you would not be in our room.

I do not mind posts at all and i understand this is your opinion but how can you make a post like this with an opinion telling people that you saw several trades that i did not call when you don't even know what should be called? If you had a winning trading system you would not be in our room most likely. Its just not really fair and that's all I ask for. Our room makes more winning calls (about 93%) since inception and by your own admission they are not 2 tick scalps in the /ES they are for bigger moves. We also average 3-4 calls PER DAY just for the morning session. The bottom line is we get what the market allows us to get. Some trades are not worth taking and anyone that was really busy in the markets in the /es today likely got chopped up. I only have your username here so i am not sure of your real name in the room but please feel free to reach out to me as I can better clarify things to you. Its always funny that i ask people several times a day if they have questions, or if you need more clarification on how we do things or why we may make a call or not make a call to contact me and you clearly did not. Yet you come on here and write a post? Anyway, I am trying to help yo here. We make money almost every day so it does not matter to me at all but its just not fair to others reading these posts trying to decide where they should go to hear stuff that is simply not true. To be clear and reiterate - most trades do NOT hold for 10 points, most trades don't go 10 points and i never said they did. Only about 5% of our room of larger size traders would even have a runner left after 7-10 points.

Wow, that was a little defensive, don't you think? Let's run through what you have said on the call for the last 2 days - but offlist! It seems we have a disconnect regarding what was said, what was done, and what was meant.

For the record, I would encourage people to sign up for the 5-day free trial! It's the only way to tell if the methodology will work for a particular trader. Sit in on the call and judge for yourselves.

Wow, that was a little defensive, don't you think? Let's run through what you have said on the call for the last 2 days - but offlist! It seems we have a disconnect regarding what was said, what was done, and what was meant.

For the record, I would encourage people to sign up for the 5-day free trial! It's the only way to tell if the methodology will work for a particular trader. Sit in on the call and judge for yourselves.

Sorry, I was not trying to be defensive. Its just i hear dozens of people per week with the same issues and a lot of it is caused by posts traders make in these forums. Some are accurate, in fact most made because a lot of trading rooms are B.S. quite frankly. Ours does not fall into that category but i understand as a trader being burned over and over again it becomes very hard to discern what is good or not. I get that. I appreciate you saying that you encourage people to take the trial. I have already made my points in the earlier post. I am confident that if people come to the trial and watch they will like what they see. We are unlike 99.9% of what is out there. I am not here to promote. I was only responding to a post and I know there are rules about links and stuff so just google us and sign up for the trial. If you would like to speak off list i have sent you a message on here. Also, you can open up a customer service ticket in our portal as well or email me and I am happy to speak with you anytime and clarify. Thanks!

Sorry, I was not trying to be defensive. Its just i hear dozens of people per week with the same issues and a lot of it is caused by posts traders make in these forums. Some are accurate, in fact most made because a lot of trading rooms are B.S. quite frankly. Ours does not fall into that category but i understand as a trader being burned over and over again it becomes very hard to discern what is good or not. I get that. I appreciate you saying that you encourage people to take the trial. I have already made my points in the earlier post. I am confident that if people come to the trial and watch they will like what they see. We are unlike 99.9% of what is out there. I am not here to promote. I was only responding to a post and I know there are rules about links and stuff so just google us and sign up for the trial. If you would like to speak off list i have sent you a message on here. Also, you can open up a customer service ticket in our portal as well or email me and I am happy to speak with you anytime and clarify. Thanks!

I don't understand being burned - the 5-day trial is free, it doesn't cost anything. If someone chooses to sim trade for a day or so, to see if the methodology works, it would be easy enough to live shadow trade 1 or 2 contracts for a couple of days and make enough money to pay for a month's subscription. After that, it would be just as easy to shadow trade until one has the $7000 (or whatever it is) to learn the methodology. I'm also not trying to promote anyone - I'd consider doing the exact same thing, regardless of who it is. I can't speak for anyone else.

Of course, there's always risk involved when live trading, but it's a lot more risky trading without a plan or any sort of methodology at all.

I signed up for the free 5-Day Trial access to the Live Call Room. After three days in the ES, using a 2-point stop, moderator Rick called 15 trades. There were 14 winners and 1 breakeven. I went and looked at the daily recaps on Youtube. Of the last 60 trades, there were 54 wins, 6 losses. I have never seen this type of consistency in my 25 years in the markets. I will be signing up for the course. While sceptics may look unkindly toward this post being my first on this site, and wonder if I am a friend of the system developer, the truth is that I generally do not hang out on forums like this. I was doing some research on Futures Trade Coach the other day, which led me to this thread.