Sam Goldberg futures mastery-no info

Just wanted to follow up after joining Sam's DNA room. I learned a ton while in there, but to be honest, not from Sam, from the guy he had working with him, Jerry. He's the trading Yoda. I started trading a couple years back in Forex, 16hour days, read, attended everything that I could, soaked it all up. About...a year ago a year ago I started messing with futures, tried this and that read everything ect. I just finished up my 3months in the DNA room, which is what at the time I joined $5k got you. Now he's doubled his prices. Honestly, if Jerry wasn't in the DNA room, I kept the room on mute, I'd ask Sam a question and he'd go on about how perfect the method is and how much money you can make and never answer my question. I'd even go sit in the free room if Jerry was in there, even with him being limited in what he could say, I still learned a lot from him, about the market, about myself as a trader. Jerry is no longer with Sam, how he taught some stuff differed from Sam, in my opinion, his way was WAAYYY better. Do to that, they parted ways. In short, if Jerry wouldn't have been there, I would have been ticked at how Sam ran the room and his 'teaching'. Thanks to Jerry I'm hitting about 80% and improving. Could you pay the now $10k and "learn" the method, sure, Sam will tell you the rules and maybe a little more...will you receive much in the way of "teaching"? Nah. Sam taught Jerry, so at some point he must have been a good teacher, maybe he's just burnt out. If any of you guys still reading this thread are members and want to "talk" trading/the method, feel free to PM me. Sam always kept the room in privatized mode so there was no way to meet/talk to the other guys in the room. Anyways, hope this helps!

Yes, Jerry is brilliant and it's a shame he's not still a part of the room. Having to focus on Sam's approach only, I have got to grips with it a lot better and in some ways it is simpler. The method is great, though one could wish Sam to be a bit easier to cope with sometimes.

I have been a student of Sam Goldberg for over four years and believe he has the best methodogy of anybody in this industry. I have paid for 7 different methods before meeting Sam and he is the most honest person in this business!!!! His method is so good that he uses no manuals or books inorder that it does not get stolen over the internet. Sam has about 5 trade set ups and knowing just one is worth the price of his course. Over the past 4 years Sams keeps in contact with me on weekly basis to make sure I become successfull. I am a slow learner and am finally over the hump with my trading career. If you take everything you learned from those other guys and throw their manuals away, Just trade Sams methodoloy you can make plenty of green. Sam will not let you fail!!!! Thanks Ric W

Interesting.
Would you be kind enough to tell how the Last Six month trading was?
I am looking for a real trader / mentor but found none thats could show good hard results.
I did not get any reply frm Sam yet.

Thanks.

I wonder if you joined Sam Goldberg Trading Room and how did it turn out for your
own trading ?

Jay, I forgot to mention that I am in the DNA room for a little longer as Having Sam call the trades along with trading on my own helps my confidence. The key is only looking at what Sam tells and get rid of all your other baggage. KEEP IT SIMPLE Thanks Ric

No calls being made in that DNA room anymore.

The best person and trader in the industry have have come across is a man that runs the room at eminimony.com Live trades called plus lots of learning and he even shows his dome on his trades. If you want any more oinfo let me know.

did you ever join the sam course?

Update:-

On Friday, he was much calmer and there were some very good live calls made. His co-moderator also popped in and I had a good message chat with him. I now think that this is genuine and I'll be joining it when I can.

Regards,

Jay.

Jaymarc:

Did you ever join Sam's course or trade room? Last month (November 2013) he started a "call" room. The call room primarily trades the ES which one of his student's (Rick) conducts. Over the years I have strayed away from the ES. I came across Sam when I started looking at the CL. I waited for the room because I can't afford the 10K course amount and hoped I could trade the calls to earn the money to eventually pay for the course. I did the trial period of 3 days and I have paid a monthly fee to observe the call room but the ES is so stagnant and I am only simulating at this time to be sure if the methodology can be consistently profitable. On Thursday and Friday (11/21/13 and 11/22/13), Sam included CL calls in the call room. What a difference in potential profits! Not sure if he will continue to do so but in my opinion, if I am going to continue to subscribe and eventually can afford the course, the CL will have to called in the call room.

I only can state from a small sample of observations that Sam's calls are very "on-the-money". He states prices beforehand where the market will start to move in the direction he calls. He has been on the money so far. He also states important price levels at the beginning of the call room that implies if the price gets to those price levels, he expects certain movements to occur.

The call room charts are very easy to look at. No indicators. He uses a 3 min chart and only marks the price levels he expects "action" to occur at.

Again, my analysis is a small sample and I can only re-subscribe if he continues to call the CL. Not any fault of his but the ES doesnt have many pronounced moves so the opportunities are few in my opinion. Since I cannot afford to buy the course (which he has reduced to 5K and a monthly fee thereafter), I have to depend on the call room to generate profits to continue to afford the monthly subscription and to eventually generate the money to pay for the course because the methodology looks promising and consistently profitable.

I hope it turns out to be true and I hope he continues to make CL calls. If so, I will re-subscribe to the call room and start to trade real money and hope it leads to being able to afford the course down the line.

If anyone has any info on Sam's call room or course, please chime in. Definitely want to hear other opinions. Thanks.

Sam Goldberg's trading room

His website is as clear as day. He is an amazing trader and has taught some of the best minds in the business. He is of a genius mind and makes trading fun again. His site is still www.futurestradingcoach.com The greatest thing about Mr. G is that he has never changed his methodology after all of these years.

He is and always will be the real deal. If anyone ever has questions He is the one who personally answers them.

Thanks Sam!!

Minispsp - Are you a student that successfully completed Sam's course? Would love to hear from you about it. Thanks.

I have been following the thread, and I am in the same point as rokee65, if anybody on the dna room cab give an opinion, would be appreciate it and minispsp can you please be more concise on your comment.

I've trialed his co-moderator room with rick. Calls seem very decent. cost of his method must have dropped as it is now 4900 instead of 9900 and room is 247 mo. i wont be buying method but will follow monthly room i think.

Minispsp - Are you a student that successfully completed Sam's course? Would love to hear from you about it. Thanks.

Hi Roky,
You seem to be thinking the same way I am about sams room. Well, Rick is another room moderator for sam i guess now since you were in? But Rick seems good too, calls in advance and seem pretty decent to make 3-5pts a day per 1-2 lot es. email me if you want [email protected] good luck all !