Futures on the DAX30 (FDAX) index

Broco

Futures on the DAX30 (FDAX) index :idea:

REVIEW

Situation

Yesterday futures have opened at the growth rate of 5772, but when closing it decreased to 5743, yet today the opening was above the maximum range of 5797. Formally and technically we went above the three-week range.

Causes

Yesterday was a growth situation in the world stock markets, but rather moderate and sometimes even contradictory.
U.S. major indexes: the Dow closed above the range, S & P500 at the border, NASDAQ100 and Russel have not reached the maximum.
Slowly and with great difficulty Oil went over $ 75.
Indexes today: India +1%, China +1.5 +1.7%, Nikkei -0.2% .
Today the focus is on the large block of news from the U.S.- retail sales at 16.30 Moscow time (Expected to fall by 2.7%), prices for import / export, and at 22.00 Moscow time - "minute" Fed.
Therefore we should expect a strong movement in the U.S. session, and until then the dynamics seem to be moving very slowly.

Forecast.

Formally, there is a buy signal and a new growth trend but in my opinion the signal is too weak so far. Before considering buying the trend, I think it is better to wait another day before closing.

Exchanging ideas.

No Sales for now (if they are not opened yet) - at least until the end of the day.
I still consider buying is logical from 21-day moving average 5650-5660, stop lower than 5620.

Broco;

For the Dax, would not a significant leading indicator be the ES? The s&P 500 index, and especially the Nasdaq seems to be that way for me. Have been watching them for a few months now. BTW, who do you use for a data feed for the dax? Does it provide a tick chart, like we have for the NYSE? $TICK is the symbol.