Future traders in China

neotian

Hi , any professional traders located in China trading into international future market, no matter you work at home or for some prop firm here? we are trying to organize association which can combine good traders together . contact me @ [email protected]

I am trading G7 IR futures curve and STIR in Japan,Australia IR future also

recent years china develops rapidly so there are many opportunities for traders to trade in china
maybe in the future china is a good place to invest in
welcome to china

Nice to see some people trading in Far East.

Perhaps I could ask a few questions ??????

How liquid are the buying/selling of shares on local exchanges for foreigners ?

If a problem occurs can one get action from the Law ?

The major index for the top US shares is as you probably know the Dow, then S&P 500. A big amount of capital is needed to be listed at all. How about you ?

Nice to see some people trading in Far East.

Perhaps I could ask a few questions ??????

How liquid are the buying/selling of shares on local exchanges for foreigners ?

If a problem occurs can one get action from the Law ?

The major index for the top US shares is as you probably know the Dow, then S&P 500. A big amount of capital is needed to be listed at all. How about you ?

Hi, Sorry to reply you late

Actually, A lot of private capital and PE funds here engaged in various capital market in both Mainland and HK. It's not about how liquid , you can always find this or other way as only you could had RMB on your hand. Here, the index is HSI and SH composite index. I am currently looking into HSI future listed in HKFE。

Hi, Sorry to reply you late

Actually, A lot of private capital and PE funds here engaged in various capital market in both Mainland and HK. It's not about how liquid , you can always find this or other way as only you could had RMB on your hand. Here, the index is HSI and SH composite index. I am currently looking into HSI future listed in HKFE。

Thanks