Futures trading opportunities in China

We are a international trading company that is in the process of establishing an office in Tianhe, Guangzhou, China.

We have been in operation for more than 20 years and electronically trade on all the major exchanges.

We trade Energy, Fixed Income, Commodities, Stock Indices and currencies derivatives.

We are recruiting suitable people that we can teach to trade. People that are prepared to learn how to trade electronically and are willing to work hard.

This is a very lucrative opportunity and you will be paid a salary and participate in a profit share of your account.

So, if you have a degree in computer science, an interest in trading and want limitless earnings then please send me a private message.

Thank you

We are a international trading company that is in the process of establishing an office in Tianhe, Guangzhou, China.

We have been in operation for more than 20 years and electronically trade on all the major exchanges.

We trade Energy, Fixed Income, Commodities, Stock Indices and currencies derivatives.

We are recruiting suitable people that we can teach to trade. People that are prepared to learn how to trade electronically and are willing to work hard.

This is a very lucrative opportunity and you will be paid a salary and participate in a profit share of your account.

So, if you have a degree in computer science, an interest in trading and want limitless earnings then please send me a private message.

Thank you

Hello I am Mr.Sinisa PetrovicIlive in USA,
I am interested to hear about your trading positions and I am interested in finding out and larning .I have computer experinece although iI do not have a degree .
I would be willing to go trough training you provide.
Thank you
Mr.Sinisa Petrrovic
email: [email protected]

Hi I am trader for europeon markets including interest rates and oil. Please contact me on 02088581174 or mobile 07760127374

Thanks

Carlos peters

Dear Sir,

Way to go!!! I'm also apart of trading firm that was looking for a way to start trading at the China market. I was wondering If I can use your expertise and experience to help me reach that goal?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Eran

QUOTE=Guangzhou Trading;1528590]Futures trading opportunities in China

Thank you[/QUOTE]

which type of Chinese language should I learn before coming into trading.
Cantonese or mandarin?

Dear Sir,

Way to go!!! I'm also apart of trading firm that was looking for a way to start trading at the China market. I was wondering If I can use your expertise and experience to help me reach that goal?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Eran

QUOTE=Guangzhou Trading;1528590]Futures trading opportunities in China

Thank you
[/QUOTE]

Not sure are you setup business here or not, if not, please send me a message. Maybe I can help you. I'm located at Shanghai, China.

Hi. I'm a self backed independent trader with 10 years trading experience split between own account trading and running a trading book at an investment bank. I'm not Chinese but i'm looking into ways of gaining access to the Chinese commods futures markets. Any help / advice would be much appreciated.