Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Less

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Stay

• Go

• Total voters
Its worth thinking about who is going to replace the lulz and what they might replace it will ? etc etc

Another excellent post. Really, you are getting far too serious - mark my words, nothing good will come of it :LOL:.

Also, you must curb your obsession with cats in bags. It seems to have become an obsession, that grows upon you like dram drinking.

You're getting as bad as Joe with his statements. :LOL:

I hope he proves me wrong and Tim gets to gloat, but I'm rarely wrong.
Well, s-n-d didn't appreciate my little joke earlier on in the thread but, I sure hope he likes this one, which I'm happy to concede is waaaaaaaaay funnier than mine!
:LOL:
Tim.

Another excellent post. Really, you are getting far too serious - mark my words, nothing good will come of it :LOL:.

Also, you must curb your obsession with cats in bags. It seems to have become an obsession, that grows upon you like dram drinking.

and he managed a whole post without the word 'random' or 'coin'. :clap::clap:

I dont think there's a particular need to ingratiate yourself with t2w's new management. I suspect you provide exactly what they are looking for. Non of the parties involved should take that as an insult because it isn't meant to be.

Are you saying I can ask for my tongue back?

Seriously though - the lynch mob is clearly out & operating on limited information.

Steve has all the cards right now - the lumpenmembership have shown their hand.

Call this ass-licking if you like. To me, it's merely the result of a couple of decades of exposure to corporate politics.

I honestly dont think the lulzers have even decided how to play their hand, let alone shown it.

The lulz-wallahs are going to get banned as soon as it's safe to do so, I'm almost certain, especially ones that pepper their sporting activities with insightful and stinging criticism. As will the amateur Kojaks. I wouldn't be surprised to find that a list has been drawn up, with the likes of you, Scose and pboyles at the top.

Particularly our own Vendorfinder General - in an astonishing moment of candour, he was actually told that he is costing them money! Seriously, why would they let him carry on? To protect people from getting scammed? :LOL:

And there will probably be a much stricter policy about resurrections as well. I don't expect we'll see many more members called things like Johnson T Wanger, Ron Homo, Jose "Cabron" Enclacas, Jimmy Lulz or Lulzington :LOL: - they'll be banned on sight. Quite right too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The lulz-wallahs are going to get banned as soon as it's safe to do so, I'm almost certain, especially ones that pepper their sporting activities with insightful and stinging criticism. As will the amateur Kojaks. I wouldn't be surprised to find that a list has been drawn up, with the likes of you, Scose and pboyles at the top.

Particularly our own Vendorfinder General - in an astonishing moment of candour, he was actually told that he is costing them money! Seriously, why would they let him carry on? To protect people from getting scammed? :LOL:

And there will probably be a much stricter policy about resurrections as well. I don't expect we'll see many more members called things like Johnson T Wanger, Ron Homo, Jose "Cabron" Enclacas, Jimmy Lulz or Lulzington Kuntflaps :LOL: - they'll be banned on sight. Quite right too. :)

I honestly don't think I'm that bad :LOL:

How can I be worse than Maroo, Wasp, Guy Cohen, FXCM bible trader and many others who talk sh* AND rob peolpe? If I'm only doing one of then I can only be half as bad as those people... unless T2W puts more weighting on luz rather than fraud etc.

I honestly don't think I'm that bad :LOL:

How can I be worse than Maroo, Wasp, Guy Cohen, FXCM bible trader and many others who talk sh* AND rob peolpe? If I'm only doing one of then I can only be half as bad as those people... unless T2W puts more weighting on luz rather than fraud etc.

I think you know my opinion.

As for you, I give you better than evens the lime pit is already dug for Teh Scose.

I think you know my opinion.

As for you, I give you better than evens the lime pit is already dug for Teh Scose.

31AFErIcklL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think that would be seen as an anti climax, and taking the easy way out. Whatever they decide to do someone isn't going to like it. Tim has quite publicly (and privately) stated that major changes are afoot, and that consequentially t2w will be a much better place in the future. I'm indifferent really. If the quality of posts picks up I'm happy to participate at an appropriate level. If the quality of posts deteriorates, I'm happy enough to lulz it up with the best of em.

If it transpires that t2w are going less trader focused, more vendor friendly, and much more aggressive in pursuing a commercial agenda, and the only change was to ban a few malcontents, I honestly cant see that going down particularly well. Its not much of a grand plan is it ?

ETX capital seem to be spending quite a bit of time in this thread. Am I to assume that they enjoy lulziness?

My opinion

PBoyles will not get banned, he might be costing money on one hand but that does not mean he can't be earning for the board on another.

The Hare - will not be banned. Poking barjon and timsk is actually considered a sport, not a sin.

Scose is the token black man, so will not be banned.

As for The Leapord - it is unlikely any sophisticated software could keep him away under any schlong like guise.

The lulzers don't even have multiple hands, they have but one play.

It's 'all in' with 'conman the barbarian'

You make it sound as if "the lulzers" are a single autonomous entity, but I dont think that's the case at all (or if they are I'm certainly not a member)

I think It'll play out like this. There will be an announcement promising improvements and changes, but there will be nothing specific or concrete, just the usual jam tomorrow stuff. A number of the higher profile lulzers will be banned at this stage in the hope that peoples attention is focused elsewhere.

3 months from now, Steve will be history. Any takers ?

You make it sound as if "the lulzers" are a single autonomous entity, but I dont think that's the case at all (or if they are I'm certainly not a member)

I think It'll play out like this. There will be an announcement promising improvements and changes, but there will be nothing specific or concrete, just the usual jam tomorrow stuff. A number of the higher profile lulzers will be banned at this stage in the hope that peoples attention is focused elsewhere.

I'll have some of that.

Scose is the token black man, so will not be banned.

Sh*t I always forget that you guys are white...

I wonder if this is why Timsk doesn't like me?

I'm laughing so much about al this stuff it's impacting my trading. :LOL:

One thing, the aftermath of this new announcement has reminded me why I like this place so much.

Re Scose, if you're the token black guy we better hope that horror movie rules don't apply.

Actually, I think it's less than 10 people.

Possibly right.

But how long has Steve been watching without comment?

How long have the lulzers been showing their hands during that time?