Futex Info

Ras1974

Hi,

I was hoping to find out a bit more about FUTEX in Surrey? I have had a look at their website and in this forum, however, nothing scratches the surface. Any information would be greatly appreciated and feel free to PM me if necessary. I was hoping to find out a little more about their Training Programme, retention ratio, costs, type of methodology taught, atmosphere etc. General comments are also very welcome :cheesy:

Thanks,

Ras

Utter crap boring trading firm. If you want to feel like a 90-year old retiree at work every single day, Futex may just be 'it' for you. Otherwise, if you want something better to inspire you through the day - don't chose Futex.

Futex is pretty much a scam. I was invited to their office for tests & interviews but didnt go. Reasons:

1. There is no base salary
2. They dont even reimburse travel expenses
3. The very reason why they invite people is to reject them and offer to attend their paid trader programme for 9000 GBP.

Oh oh.. did I mention how much they offer for a trainee trader? 500 GBP a month... oh wow. I have more self respect.

Also when they sent me an email saying that I'm invited for tests & interviews they asked to answer 3 more questions, they were something like.. "Are you absolutely sure that you want to be a trader and why?" "Name the 3 qualities you have that would make you successful trader" etc... Its just silly mind games. They want to troll people into believing that they actually can become a traders even if they fail their tests. Then those poor things pay thousands of $$ for their programme that wont teach you more than a few visits to library.

Utter crap boring trading firm. If you want to feel like a 90-year old retiree at work every single day, Futex may just be 'it' for you. Otherwise, if you want something better to inspire you through the day - don't chose Futex.

What was you experience with Futex, did you manage to get on the graduate scheme?The avarage age of the 75 traders in Futex is 27. What better inspiration than to be seated with successful traders.....

If you think graduates get 6 months training with £500 per month expenses paid & full financial backing at no financial risk to the trainee and then commence on 50/50 profit splits. is a scam :!:
For those applicants that are unsuccessful at achieving sponsorship there is the option to sel-sponsor

Futex is pretty much a scam. I was invited to their office for tests & interviews but didnt go. Reasons:

1. There is no base salary
2. They dont even reimburse travel expenses
3. The very reason why they invite people is to reject them and offer to attend their paid trader programme for 9000 GBP.

Oh oh.. did I mention how much they offer for a trainee trader? 500 GBP a month... oh wow. I have more self respect.

Also when they sent me an email saying that I'm invited for tests & interviews they asked to answer 3 more questions, they were something like.. "Are you absolutely sure that you want to be a trader and why?" "Name the 3 qualities you have that would make you successful trader" etc... Its just silly mind games. They want to troll people into believing that they actually can become a traders even if they fail their tests. Then those poor things pay thousands of $$ for their programme that wont teach you more than a few visits to library.

What was you experience with Futex, did you manage to get on the graduate scheme?The avarage age of the 75 traders in Futex is 27. What better inspiration than to be seated with successful traders.....

Forexius, I love the way you resurrect a thread which is over 7 years old just to have a dig at Futex.

I was rejected by them too about 4 years ago.

Sh1t happens, just move on ....

Hi, I am thinking of paying the £7000 for te training but I still not sure, has anyone done it?

Hi, I am thinking of paying the £7000 for te training but I still not sure, has anyone done it?

There are plenty of prop firms out there that don't charge for a graduate training scheme, to name a few

www.newlondonfutures.com

www.schneidertrading.com

www.kytegroup.com

7k is a lot of money to spend on a training course, especially when only 1 in 100 new traders go on to become profitable.

Schneider use to charge for graduate training but have stopped as they felt it was a waste of time in finding profitable traders. At one point when Schneider were charging for training, the other prop houses nicknamed the trainees lepers because when Schneider did not financially back them, no other prop firm wanted them.

Futex are only one of a few that actually charge, the majority don't.

My advice is try and get onto a free training course, then at least if your not successful you wont be out of pocket by 7k.

Instead of paying 7k for a course, you could get better value out of going to a prop house that does not charge and then putting up 7k of your money to trade with and getting a higher profit share than 50%.

Last edited: