Question about trading firms

lyonser

Hi All,

I am looking to break into the world of trading and I have been doing research on trading firms in Ireland. One that I have heard a bit about is Positive Equity based in Dublin. Their website states that they're "focus is success and innovation." And people I have spoken to about them say that they have an excellent programme to train people from scratch and that unlike other places they don't look to push you out the door if you aren't making a killing after a month or two.

Can anyone provide some more information about this firm? How do they compare to other trading firms in Ireland? I was told they are expanding their business. Can this be true after how difficult the markets have been over the last year?

Thanks in advance.

Lyonser

Sorry, I don't know anything about them but sure your last question can be true! Especially if there charging to train people, there is high unemployment at the moment so I think a lot of people are more inclined to take bigger employment risks, which can be very profitable to some prop houses. I could name one in the UK that is trying to capitalize on this and is expanding. Just make sure you don't pay for anything and go and visit them to see how serious they are.