Full time home traders

TEAMTRADER

It would be a step forward if UK traders scalping the market got together on Skype for 15 - 20 minutes before the European session to agree two key areas -
1. The charts that were going to have a better ATR on the day
2. The perceived direction.
I say UK traders because we can access spread betting accounts for tax free income.
There is software around that can show the best ATR so it should be no problem.
Collective heads are better than one!
The objective of the select group would be to make a profit every day. Personal experience has shown that it is HUGELY difficult to keep trading profitably day after day and a 'collective' would be there to steady the ship on the bad days.
Each trader has their own way of trading so there would be no training offered.
After 12 months of trading the statistics should be excellent.
PM me if interested and we will discuss further.
TEAMTRADER

The objective of the select group would be to make a profit every day. Personal experience has shown that it is HUGELY difficult to keep trading profitably day after day and a 'collective' would be there to steady the ship on the bad days.

TEAMTRADER

Hi Teamtrader

I wish you well with your idea etc

I agree with you that it is hugely difficult to keep trading profitable day after day - but after 7 yrs now of full time FX trader - this last 4 yrs as been very kind to me - and normally I only have a few days out of my 180 -210 trading days a year when I don't actually make a profit.

This last rolling 12 months - I think there was 26 trading days i did not make my daily pip target minimum - but not one day I lost money.

Many days I have 2 or 3 or even 5 losing trades - in fact a few days with 6 losses with over 4 consecutively - but as long as I have a 12 hr trading window and have at least 3 hrs available in the morning and then another 3 hrs after UK Midday I can get my 10 to 20 ( max say 25 trades ) in which even on just a 60% win ratio gives me positive results and normally I am in the 65 to 80% win range.

This would not be possible to undertake if you are fixed to just 2 or 3 trades a day - the market is fluid and dynamic and so a trader need flexibility and be able to understand that if he has 3 wins on the trot - yes he might decide to finish - but just 1 or 2 bad trades after say 4 hrs - and unless he got another 2 -4 hrs available he may not be able to claw his losses back

Anyway good luck and I hope you get a nice group going

Regards

F

Appreciated Richard.
2 or 3 like you, dedicated and addicted to trading, would be perfect. I always thought that you should have been a fund manager. You'd have my capital!!
TEAMTRADER

Well, seems like there are no takers.
Disappointing as this was my final post on this subject.
F (R) - if you are interested in managed SB capital, PM me please.
TEAMTRADER

Well, seems like there are no takers.
Disappointing as this was my final post on this subject.
F (R) - if you are interested in managed SB capital, PM me please.
TEAMTRADER

Hi Team Trader

No - to old unfortunately (61) to be playing with any investors monies etc - and maybe set in my ways too much nowadays - but thanks for the thought

I wish you well will finding your team etc and GL

Regards

F

Hi Team Trader

No - to old unfortunately (61) to be playing with any investors monies etc - and maybe set in my ways too much nowadays - but thanks for the thought

I wish you well will finding your team etc and GL

Regards

F

I retired a few years older than you are now and that was quite a few years ago.
These days my 'manager' gets me about 33%pa (pretty good and I'm not unhappy)but with day trading I know it should be a lot, lot more as he only trades sporadically.
Nevertheless, I had hoped to get some guys who I could guide to good weekly profits via Skype but it will not be via this thread.
Thanks and good luck.
TEAMTRADER
PS - apologies for getting your name wrong!! One of my contacts thought he knew it and I have checked and he was talking about someone else - Mr Charts (aka Richard).

Last edited: