Ftse100 survey

graeme1974

I have read many articles regarding financial trading / spread betting and most seem to be more negative than positive.

Most articles state that 80%+ traders will lose money, so why trade in the first place if the odds are stacked against you.

My survey question.

Using your trading skills and judgment, spread betting the UK100 Index with a starting balance of £500 could you, with confidence make: £1000 within a year?

If you said yes

Would you be willing to bet that £1000 and compete against other traders for the chance to win £50,000?

You can email me your answer to [email protected]
Please add some detail on why you come to your decision.

I will post the results,

Last edited:
Hi Graeme,
I think you need to edit your post to indicate the starting balance. If traders start with just £100, then very few will be confident of making your £1,000 target. However, if they start with a million pounds, then lots of people will say they can do it.
Tim.

Hi Graeme,
I think you need to edit your post to indicate the starting balance. If traders start with just £100, then very few will be confident of making your £1,000 target. However, if they start with a million pounds, then lots of people will say they can do it.
Tim.

Thanks for pointing that out,

reminds me of that classc gag :-

QU :- how do you get a million pounds in you bank account in a year from Trading ?

ANS :- Start with 10 million pounds in it a year earlier :whistling

N

reminds me of that classc gag :-

QU :- how do you get a million pounds in you bank account in a year from Trading ?

ANS :- Start with 10 million pounds in it a year earlier :whistling

N

Its not a gag for 80% of people. ;)