FTSE "Open" Position

Ajay999

Hi, I am looking for a link to "experts" opinion on how the FTSE 100 will open the next day.

e.g. On the Reuters Website last week I read a one liner that stated that "experts" were predicting the FTSE would open down approx' 20 points the next day, which it did.

Basically what I am looking for is a site / forum etc that Predicts the FTSE Open position ONLY based on DOW / Economic factors etc etc. Hope this makes sense.

Any Help would be appreciated.
AJ...

Hi, I am looking for a link to "experts" opinion on how the FTSE 100 will open the next day.

e.g. On the Reuters Website last week I read a one liner that stated that "experts" were predicting the FTSE would open down approx' 20 points the next day, which it did.

Basically what I am looking for is a site / forum etc that Predicts the FTSE Open position ONLY based on DOW / Economic factors etc etc. Hope this makes sense.

Any Help would be appreciated.
AJ...

Any spreadbet company will be pretty spot on with this most of the time. They all keep their prices close together to prevent arbitrage and follow these so called 'experts' opinions.

Any spreadbet company will be pretty spot on with this most of the time. They all keep their prices close together to prevent arbitrage and follow these so called 'experts' opinions.

Ok Thanks for your help. Any other links would also be appreciated.

AJ.

Ajay

Try a bit of DIY :) dow was down around 60 points after ftse close, so ftse should open lower 20 - 30 points assuming no major overnight events.

good trading

jon

Ajay

Try a bit of DIY :) dow was down around 60 points after ftse close, so ftse should open lower 20 - 30 points assuming no major overnight events.

good trading

jon

Thanks Jon. I have already done a Bit of DIY and I have been predicting the FTSE "Open" for a few weeks now as part of my Trading Strategy. I wanted to Benchmark my Prediction against the so called experts as a couple of times I have either over or underestimated the starting point.

Therefore any other links etc would be appreciated.

Thanks
AJ