Ftse,dow,gold,aim....

8CMJ

Hello,

I have been investing in AIM shares maily oil minnows and start up pharmaceutical research companies for around 4 years. Over the last two years I have got into trading Indices and I have studied Economics how macro effects the market, the bigger picture etc and I have self taught myself technical analysis with the help of a few good books.

I am currently trading part time but trading fairly successfully (not everytime!). Long term goal to be making enough from trading to do it solely. I'm just looking for people who have the same interests to discuss trades and ideas and learn from eachother in the process, as I'm not from the city or have many freinds or colleagues with the same interest and passion for the markets.

Anyone who would like to help or even be helped by me, feel free to add me on twitter to discuss anything about the markets and their forthcoming direction!

@8CMJ

Hello,

I have been investing in AIM shares maily oil minnows and start up pharmaceutical research companies for around 4 years. Over the last two years I have got into trading Indices and I have studied Economics how macro effects the market, the bigger picture etc and I have self taught myself technical analysis with the help of a few good books.

I am currently trading part time but trading fairly successfully (not everytime!). Long term goal to be making enough from trading to do it solely. I'm just looking for people who have the same interests to discuss trades and ideas and learn from eachother in the process, as I'm not from the city or have many freinds or colleagues with the same interest and passion for the markets.

Anyone who would like to help or even be helped by me, feel free to add me on twitter to discuss anything about the markets and their forthcoming direction!

@8CMJ

I would be interested in sharing ideas. I do not know much but have tried my hands on Forex, Indices(spreadbetting). I need someone who is trading with profit to see what i am do wrong or right. Happy trading!