FTSE & Dow daily trading newsletter

s12us

Hi
Does anyone know of a good source for Daily FTSE & Dow technical and fundemental anlysis to help me decide which way to day trade?

Thanks

Hi
Does anyone know of a good source for Daily FTSE & Dow technical and fundemental anlysis to help me decide which way to day trade?

Thanks

I think you will find there are too many sources to pick from. If you know enough to distinguish the good from the bad, you know enough not to need them. If you can't distinguish between them, you need to learn to trade rather than seek a shortcut. Trading on the back of someone else's analysis is like following another car closely in thick fog........ they accelerate, you accelerate, they brake, you hit them.

It is good though to absorb (but not blindly act on) comments from other sources in case there is some aspect of your analysis that you have skimped on.

This site is an excellent resource. Try Elite Trader also, if your trading is US-slanted.

YouTube is becoming a surprisingly helpful source - try Live with Oscar (if you can get past Oscar's style), Alpha trends and Price-trend.com
They each do a nightly TA report, mainly focusing on S&P, but also commodities and currencies.