FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

11100 still magnetic

Don't think 11000 will hold based on noise in the market. I mean Grexit agreement seems to be way off still.

Zeros must be tested. MUST... It's the psychie of the market if there is such a thing. :cheesy:

We are en-route to 10940 - 50%-Fib. It's also approximate to daily 200 pip ATR. :rolleyes:

into the open
dow just got a bit more bearish this morning

8vym2q.gif

note the number "8"
that is a new box that just got filled this morning
20 point box size
it plots the close price 15 min data

chart has got a bit nasty..consecutive downward counts..very small recoils...column of "X"s
lookin at the spx now to see if it has turned nasty

I have a sneaky feeling (with secret slush funds in the Caymens) DOW and SPX may just hold and even bounce a little. However, this is off the top of my head and has no foundation on paper.

Someone somewhere is engineering gradual falls in the national interest imo. ;)

dax
as we said
got a bit more bearish this morning

b5p254.gif

11100 might fail

I believe so. There is nothing so far to induce positivity in the markets today. EC president Junckeer took a swipe at the Greek president for failing to deliver on a Greek counterproposal on Sunday.

Im looking at my Elliot Wave charts and it seems the Dax would be heading to complete the next wave at the 1.236% - 11080.41 before rebounding

S&P 500 has the more readable price action..it seems to be holding..but could dip later in the day
2076-2082 a big bull test area..imho

Sweating the long DAX here. Braking rules. Target 11130-40s.

Agree: re:SPX 2080 will be strong S. Expecting a bounce but don't know if 2100 will be overcome in light of recent falls. No appetite and pull-backs long over-due.

Closed DAX @ 11140 for +18.

Thanks Mr D and the others here. Been inspired by you guys taking scalps in both directions. (y)

Sweating the long DAX here. Braking rules. Target 11130-40s.

Agree: re:SPX 2080 will be strong S. Expecting a bounce but don't know if 2100 will be overcome in light of recent falls. No appetite and pull-backs long over-due.
what we really want...a move into 2076-2082 and a bounce...assess the bounce because short sellers will looking hard at the bounce....wait for the open..imho

Wondering now and it looks like DAX is going to try for 11200 next???

Perhaps something to give the US open a bit of a lift.

Cable also rising so dollar falling -> perhaps the sentiment at present is no Fed hike.

Read somewhere statistically, Mondays usually a bull days. Could just be confirmation bias too.

Agree re: SPX. Best to wait. Less is more :)