FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

pink line and trend line still intact...

1249fuq.jpg

there is a rumour in the market that Greece is working on contingency plan.. and also Euro is working on contingency plan on how Greece can still be in EU even if they default....

there is a rumour in the market that Greece is working on contingency plan.. and also Euro is working on contingency plan on how Greece can still be in EU even if they default....

The only contingency plan the Greek central bank has is to borrow Russian money and Vlad would just love to stick his finger in Europe's eye given the chance. The only problem Greece will have with that is when the Russian bailiffs arrive to collect on any defaults :-0

There's a lot of brinksmanship going on here at the moment but I still think the EU and Greece will come to some sort of 'arrangement' ;)

The only contingency plan the Greek central bank has is to borrow Russian money and Vlad would just love to stick his finger in Europe's eye given the chance. The only problem Greece will have with that is when the Russian bailiffs arrive to collect on any defaults :-0

There's a lot of brinksmanship going on here at the moment but I still think the EU and Greece will come to some sort of 'arrangement' ;)

And Russian might be in condition to help Greece considering recent improvement in Oil price ...:LOL:

lots of choppiness around 12275 area (Yellow zone)... all stop collection exercise I guess...

Attachments

• DAX_15APRV7.jpg
    DAX_15APRV7.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 94
he says there won't be any early QE exits... its been only one month ...

And there is no evidence of bubble ... :)

Greece unfortunatly has been "used" on the top of their own very officient tax avoidance culture. Currently it is inconcievable, that richer Greeks, who own more houses than Gemmans in pecentage ratio, are asking Geman tenants for more money. Goldman must have done spledid job of "cooking books" and should be awarded a Mater Cheff highiest medal. On the top of it, US is quite happy to "advise" EU on Greece, Turkey membership, and may be some more bombing campain like Kosowo and Serbia.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Where will it end? How long Texas will stay in the union? And so on...
Will well aged Hillary put an end to it, if there is anything left after Barack Hussein Obama.

Dax must be waiting for something.:)

dow
tracking the latest uptrend that started last monday
we can see the big upmove that started on monday followed by a wide consolidation..then a breakout on friday
potential price move from horizontal count
and trend supports

or7xvd.gif

according to Marc Chandler..dax seeing money flows as bonds have rubbish yields
18154 as we said on Monday
now what ?

This is what has been happening since 10 AM..... all data out by now....

Attachments

• DAX_15APRV8.jpg
    DAX_15APRV8.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 188
Tomorrow G20 Meetings

US data at 1:30 PM
Building Permits
Unemployment Claims
Housing Starts
Philly Fed Manufacturing Index

was i lucky to get this right or was this a case of badass charting on my part?

884c9bab53c125a0742894770f7aa07d.png

i didn't actually place the trade though :(