FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I guess market is initiating a new swing which will continue next 2 weeks there will be pullbacks and those will be buying opportunities.

Have you ever asked yourself what actually Forex Copy Trading is?
We offer you the best ”Forex Copy Trading eLearning Pack”
It will help guide you through the maze of Forex Copy Trading
signal providers which will help you determine what is really worth
giving it a chance..
Here you can check out our official website and provide your registration!
Here you can learn all the essential pros connected to Forex trades….

Please check the website: http://goo.gl/KylEFz

prev supp ...could be res
18063-18081 AREA

2ake61g.gif

that 18063 area is the start of real res
if there is an upside failure there then we go back down to trend supp..green 17866 area
if that fails then breakout point at 17790 area..breakout point
at this point it looks like a mid pattern rally
if we go back down..then dax goes with it
only ..something to watch for

Its Friday and I don't have any action except watching my position and chart...so I take a break here..

Have a great weekend everyone....

Thanks for the Bullseye charts Dentist007! Just joined the forum. Its been truly helpful. I had a good run from 17940. Shorted dow @18040

Its Friday and I don't have any action except watching my position and chart...so I take a break here..

Have a great weekend everyone....

a good run to that res
then the short in from res
we had 18063 area marked..turned out to be 18056..
so bang on..imho
closed short at 18027
job done

a good run to that res
then the short in from res
we had 18063 area marked..turned out to be 18056..
so bang on..imho
closed short at 18027
job done

No offense, but you always say "job done" or "pips banked" after the event. Even I could do that, mark some S&Rs, not announce when I'm in but then after something happens say "Bounce off the marked res for 50pts, job done" or "Broke through the res, closed my long 50pts higher. Pips banked".

I don't want to start another war but that's pretty hopeless to everyone reading it, if you're putting these up for others to see and not your own personal journal then maybe you could mention what trade you're currently in and why?

No offense, but you always say "job done" or "pips banked" after the event. Even I could do that, mark some S&Rs, not announce when I'm in but then after something happens say "Bounce off the marked res for 50pts, job done" or "Broke through the res, closed my long 50pts higher. Pips banked".

I don't want to start another war but that's pretty hopeless to everyone reading it, if you're putting these up for others to see and not your own personal journal then maybe you could mention what trade you're currently in and why?
ok..will do

prev supp ...could be res
18063-18081 AREA

2ake61g.gif
chart was posted at 4.29pm

the short was placed at 4.36pm at the 18056 level
18027 hit at 5.16 pm
retest of 18026 at 6.26pm and then the bounce to retest res
so the res was marked at 4 .29 pm