FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

What level is this fib Tokyojoe?

hI Inzimam, as far as I see I will now wait for a buy set up as the shorting frenzy comes to an end, but if the pa & M word is weak going back up into the overhead zones I will short

The break down of fib levels (which I only flash on my 30 mins every so often) confirms the buying time is not quite right

Thanks Jessi

Very frustrating starting a new job and not having access to my charts. I have found it results in more gambling than planned trades. I appreciate your work on this thread.

I bought a tab and also bought a tab stand from ebay... just keep along side my desktop monitor...got a giffgaff goody bag, internet works ok in the tab...

but looking for faster net service....

Good action on DAX
I am done till us open.
A retest within the next few days of the resent Daly H would not surprise me.
Shorts have been covered, flat atm on DAX.

DAX, 203 points down from yesterdays high and about 155 down from yesterday close and its almost half day trading session over.... watching 1:30 turnaround....

Last edited:
Good action on DAX
I am done till us open.
A retest within the next few days of the resent Daly H would not surprise me.
Shorts have been covered, flat atm on DAX.

Bish bosh done, more excellent work from a trader in full control

DOW is done thing here.. broken that line... 17800 by 3 PM

Attachments

• DOW_17MARV1.jpg
    DOW_17MARV1.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 121
Bish bosh done, more excellent work from a trader in full control
Hi Tokyojoe,
Markets have worked some entry zones/levels from the price of DAX (or any other instrument) at 8:00 pm GMT ( which is the current close of US session - US is already on Summer Time), when London opened I just followed what the market was printing. The only thing I was in control in relation of that trade was the 22 pips SL, and a slightly premature exit with just above 120 pips. Shortly after my exit I had another short signal based on another simple intra day strategy, I have bailed out with some more pips close to the round number, living another 30 pips on the table, and I am not worried about it at all.
My first trade has been posted on US close private thread.
Happy trading to all,
Having tea break and dog walking,
2be

bulls pewking
we are in big supp now
a bad bounce and shorts in for the kill
Bears not in full control yet, they are sharpening their teeth to get the some more of the fresh beef at the retest.
It is only expected that at the significant turning points there is a serious contest going on.
Today's close will shed some more light as to how much beef is likely to be on the table for the coming days.:)