EUR_USD_12MARV1.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 161
GBP/USD buy next week as well @ 14800 area target 15000

Attachments

• GBP_USD_12MARV1.jpg
    GBP_USD_12MARV1.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 142
Understanding Mitty (Walter)

jessi - just a quick question... Why were you long and short the same amount each day?

Have you noticed Jessies first language is not English? Therefore you may be misunderstanding his claims to profit in such an inordinately short time period.
He has deleted many of his earlier posts, to aid clarity ?
:whistling

Have you noticed Jessies first language is not English? Therefore you may be misunderstanding his claims to profit in such an inordinately short time period.
He has deleted many of his earlier posts, to aid clarity ?
:whistling

Well said, excellent call. (y)

DAX Cash closed 11799.39

Traded in a thin range and has been forming continuation pattern.... Tomorrow may continue thin range or break the consolidation...pattern shows next stop 12010 in next few days. However, weekly close is very important this week... and we have to watch if sellers stepping in when DAX reaches close to 12000

1z4fmna.jpg

DOW on the other hand closed just on the resistance line and fib 61.8 @ 17895.22

Chances are that DOW can see pullback from there...to 17600

2isv9c5.jpg

FTSE is in short setup IMHO off to 6666 Jeff's favourite number... :)

tested 78.6 fib and old support line and pulled back.

eq44dv.jpg

so you value fibs do you? i never trusted them myself but im happy to have my mind changed

having said that... they seems to have more significance in lower timeframes... (there is a reason for this) and tend to work in some markets very well.

Last edited:
1:30 PM today
-------------
US PPI m/m
US Core PPI m/m

3 PM
--------------
US Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment
US Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations